What Is The Cheapest Amazon Amp That Will Properly Drive High End Car Speakers?

"Cheapest amp for high end speakers...okkkkkkkkk"

Condescending uninformative posts like this serve to obfuscate the truth and keep more people from hi-fi audio.

Clean power is king, you want it at a budget price. Using words like cheap disrupts the harmony in this forum:)

cheap is what the contributors on this forum advise to steer people away from. Inexpensive or budget is a better ask.

a pioneer gmd8704 is a bit more expensive than the taramps but a good pick.

I am currently running the Taramps ts400x4 bridged to two channels on my front speakers. The sound quality is exactly the same as the amplifier that I had before. (Sundown sax100.2)
The good thing about this amplifier is that it is very small. ( my iPhone XR will not fit in the box that the ts400 came in) So finding a place to mount the amp is easy.
The bad thing about the Ts400 is that in bridged mode, you have separate gains for the left and right channels. Add to that the fact the gain knobs are very sensitive, and it probably took me 20 minutes with a dmm and test tones to get the gains balanced.

That's why I wish the DSP line from Taramps caught on more. Digital crossovers are sooo nice. Having a headunit with active crossovers makes running Taramps amps much easier.

As told to you previously in the other thread. For 99% of people a Taramps is the cheapest option and it will provide you with as clean of a signal as you give it. I'd bump to Hifonics/Orion as a midrange option for high end Components.

"Cheapest amp for high end speakers...okkkkkkkkk"

Condescending uninformative posts like this serve to obfuscate the truth and keep more people from hi-fi audio.
There is nothing wrong with cheap or budget or inexpensive amps but when you combine the word cheapest with the words high end that’s an ignorant thing to say and it’s ok you obviously don’t know any better

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.