What is the best set of 12 on the market?

1. At least he doesn't have rear fill.

2. He does have an Alpine H/U

3. Maybe his stock speakers are loud enough to keep up?

I'm not against anyone here, but that's just my $.02 And remember, I know nothing other than the facts you gave me. Just making sure we don't bash people that don't deserve it.

OH NO...His Stock speakers SRE NOT GOOD ENOUGH and he does not care....This ain't stock BOSE Speakers I'm talking about..plus..it's the INTENT of his system that I point out..not the actuall system set up.

I was not making fun of stock speakers..I was making fun of investing $1500 into BASS alone just to impress old folks

KINDA FUNNY..IT ALMOST APPEARED AS IF I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU TOBZ IN MY POST!!!! No Intention in that

I should have explained this guys situation better..he's a real clown so anything he does looks bad..if you knew him you would know what I'm talking about.

I bet your 2000 Dodge stratus stock speakers cost more then this guys entire car, My girlfriend has a Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition and her Stock speakers are so **** good they are probably better then most aftermarket alpines...I am putting a box in the back of her ride..In fact with some Bass her system will finally sound great because the stock set up is too good not to have a sub.

don't get me wrong, fosgate makes great high end amplifiers... and decent high end subs... but most folks can not afford to get to something worth buying in fosgate...

i would not buy rf if icould avoid it... there are lots of car audio magazines that rate subs all the time... It depends how much power you want, if you are looking to be heard a mile away, invest over 2 grand...

good luck, dont get your stuff stolen... like everyone else

Again, I am no expert, and I agree with the Fosgate sub theory, and nowaday there are some really high end companies producing amazing products besides Fosgate. from what I gather the New Fosgate stuff is CRAP!!!does not suprise me, In fact I have heard some guys who swear by RF amps turn around and bash all Fosgates other components like Subs and Speakers BUT. When it comes to Fosgate Amps from the 1990's, I still have faith in Fosgate. In fact I think it is safe to say that in the last 10 years every "NEW" amplifier company has tried to imitate and envies Rockford Fosgate and probably HIfonics. I am 31 years old and remember the old days when owning a Fosgate system was like owning a Ferrari. It ain't that way anymore, so I can see where a younger crowd that is presented with so many NEW and GREAT products thinks RF is just a mediocre outfit. But My ears don't decieve me, and for years Fosgate Amps were tha S H I T!..I mean can you imagine in 5 years someone saying "Most people don't find what they are looking for in JL Audio, You should avoid it"..That may be true in 5 years but to you it would sound ridiculous, because you knew a diffrent time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.