What is on your wish list?

I'mPoor:(

SoundQubed Is Life.
I know everyone has different amounts of money they spend, the younger generation (me) not so much, but those that are more established have more play money right? I thought this would be a fun thread to talk about what you really want like your vision for you current setup how you REALISTICALLY want it in the future, like goals you see yourself achieving within the year. Here is my list.

• SoundQubed HDS312 (my second one)

• Mechman/DC/JSU Alternator 240+amps

• XS Power D5100

• Stinger RKX36B

• PPI BK900.4

• Crescendo or Sundown Active Set

* 4 Soundqubed HDC3 15* 2 Soundqubed SQ-3500.1

* 3 XS Power D3100

* 2 Singer 320amp Alts

Trying to stay in the 160db+ area for daily
You make me drool. Just saying. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif

full soundqubed build in a 4th order blowthrough;)

already achievable just have to convince my pops to let me cut open my cab and bed(the hardest part of this build)

2qi3f69.png

- 150ft SHCA 1/0 OFC & lugs

- 400 ft SHCA speaker wire

- SCHA Rca's

- 50 ft SHCA 8 gauge

- New hydraulics crimper and a new wire cutter

- 4 - 5 new XP3000s

- 1 d5100 or d3400 (depending on biggest I can fit under the hood)

- Mass amounts of deadener/dampening

- Possibly walling

Plan is to have 160+ fully loaded, but tune down for daily do i can tune back up for demos.
Weve built 3 160 daily rides local. One is 2 M4As on 4 DD 9518s flat wall tuned at 35hz. It will break glass on command but only kisses 160 on a good day.

One if 6 NS 15s in a 4th order on 2 Stetsom 14Ks only does 160 with the window open. One if 4 DD 9915 on 4 M4As no wall. 160 is a whole new ball game. Rusty's DC demo van does a 160 with 12 XL 12s on 3 9ks in a 4th order.

If I can get a big enough vehicle:

2 Tantric SHD 18's in a wall setup (IB, ported, or 4th order)

2 Soundqubed D3500.1 at 16V if possible

Multiple 14V XS batteries

Rockford fosgate 360.3 Processor

Dynaudio 3 way with 8" midbass running fully active

2 Singer 6 phase 320a alternators

2/0 OFC wiring

ridiculous amounts of sound deadening and maybe a stripper pole lol

realistically speaking, goal before end of this year

2 18" zcons, one from an 18" recone my 12, one from black friday sales on ssa

A used powerbass 5k, taramps 6.5k

Having my roof fully braced and my car fully deadened and flex free.(probably the hardest goal.) Damn toyotas built soo cheap.

Right now I just need my Taramps HD8K and then I might go from the box I have now to a wall. My front stage is easy.... Eric Stevens horns and a Beyma 10 inch midbass in each door.

The amp will come soon, within the month, and I'll finally be doin hairtricks. After that I'm gonna take some time off and give some money to my gmaw...

***** that I had my dream setup and then I had a kid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

I have faced the fact it will never happen again and to be honest I'm not to worried about it. I dont have the time or energy to do it again. Hell most of the gear is collecting dust in the attic

***** that I had my dream setup and then I had a kid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gifI have faced the fact it will never happen again and to be honest I'm not to worried about it. I dont have the time or energy to do it again. Hell most of the gear is collecting dust in the attic
How to accomplish your goals:

Step 1: Don't have a kid

This is assuming your goals do not include having a kid, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.