What is on your wish list?

How to accomplish your goals:
Step 1: Don't have a kid

This is assuming your goals do not include having a kid, lol.
It was nice when the wife was making more money than me. I remember when my BC3500 fried, pissed me off and I just ordered a DC 3.5k because I could. Life was good but in all honesty its better now.

full soundqubed build in a 4th order blowthrough;)already achievable just have to convince my pops to let me cut open my cab and bed(the hardest part of this build)

2qi3f69.png

Jesus freaking christ man.. If I could spend 2k on audio I would just die.. that's so ******.. Crazy though, 2k and that's not counting wire, wood, batteries etc.. Jesus

Jesus freaking christ man.. If I could spend 2k on audio I would just die.. that's so ******.. Crazy though, 2k and that's not counting wire, wood, batteries etc.. Jesus
its an expensive hobby my friend, i dropped $3.5k on my current setup (signature) and im not happy with it so ima hopefully sell it for around $1k to help with this new build. this doesnt include the shop to do my box and blowthrough wich will probably be like another $1k. hopefully soundqubed has a black friday sale this year and im able to save a few hundred bucks:thumbupw:

its an expensive hobby my friend, i dropped $3.5k on my current setup (signature) and im not happy with it so ima hopefully sell it for around $1k to help with this new build. this doesnt include the shop to do my box and blowthrough wich will probably be like another $1k. hopefully soundqubed has a black friday sale this year and im able to save a few hundred bucks:thumbupw:
How did you spend 3.5K on that.

my dream for a near future (december)

focal 165-wrc

arc audio se 4200

audison ax6

herzt hcp2x

10 idmax d4 v4

hertz hdp1

suono cables (electromedia brand)

gladen deadener

its like a 7k plus

and if it doesent fit my goals

maybe a 3 ways esotar2 in the future mabye 2016

You want cheaper equipment that just works?
There are a million of these threads and these are the most sad responses I have ever heard.
I want equipment that works but wont break my bank, im not using hifonics or ppi am i? But fine my dream system is a full JL AUDIO build! 4 slash 1200/1's and 4 jl W7s! And 4 sets of c3-650! All bought directly off the jl audio website! Does that impress you MURPH? Always critizing and talking sh hit but hey everyones entitled to their opinion

I want equipment that works but wont break my bank, im not using hifonics or ppi am i? But fine my dream system is a full JL AUDIO build! 4 slash 1200/1's and 4 jl W7s! And 4 sets of c3-650! All bought directly off the jl audio website! Does that impress you MURPH? Always critizing and talking sh hit but hey everyones entitled to their opinion
A wish list should be you're most desired items. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.