What is on your wish list?

sony cdx-c90 with the dsp, focal utopia be no7 components, butler tube amps, focal utopia be33 subs and audison thesis sub amp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/happydance.gif.a963168fea27d8453c3ec467ddcf9e1c.gif all installed in a geo metro

A wish list should be you're most desired items. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
the thread was for REALISTIC goals, the soundqubed build is realistic i can come up with around $3k for that build. but i can't come up with $8K for a dc, or dd, or sundown build. At least not anytime soon. Sure id love a full sundown build or full DD build but I'm not sh1tting that kind of money right now

sony cdx-c90 with the dsp, focal utopia be no7 components, butler tube amps, focal utopia be33 subs and audison thesis sub amp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/happydance.gif.a963168fea27d8453c3ec467ddcf9e1c.gif all installed in a geo metro
This is awesome. Reminds me of a video with ssa evils in a geo that would barely stay running.

the build is happening now but with different products. however i would love to upgrade to them in the future. kind of hard to spend $5500 on a set of speakers at the moment.

the thread was for REALISTIC goals, the soundqubed build is realistic i can come up with around $3k for that build. but i can't come up with $8K for a dc, or dd, or sundown build. At least not anytime soon. Sure id love a full sundown build or full DD build but I'm not sh1tting that kind of money right now
There's more to car audio then DC, DD and Sundown. A WISHLIST does not need to be REALISTIC because it is for items you wish you could have.

i think wish list can be realistic or not, i can wish to have a panzer but that is not reallistic, how ever my set up is going stil planning placement for speakers and which set up is the best, wil be done in december, every one has it´s own wish list, some may become thruth others just a dream

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.