What is considered the best bang for the buck class D sq subwoofer amplifier

With the 2 channel amplifier I can hook up both my 6012ex subwoofers. at 4 ohm mode. Like I did with my old school hifonics zeus VIII amplifier. Aren't all the class D subwoofer amplifiers mono amplifiers, meaning you can only hook up 1 subwoofer, I would like to not half to bridge the amplifier. I would like the power to be coming out in the 4 ohm range where the amplifier is working easy.
dude all "mono" amps run 2-1ohm (some lower) so if u have 2 4ohm svc subs u run them on a amp thats 2 ohm stable which all mono amps are.. if subs are d4 u would wire to 1 ohm and get amp for that.. there is also "box rise" basically u the subs get less power than u think, if u run at 1 ohm normally you actually get about what amp does at 2 ohm etc., so if u run at 4ohm it would be closer to 6-8 ohm power depending..

I see this thread has gotten a little heated and off track. I guess I should'nt have said budget amp and sound quality in the same thread. Just was trying to let everyone that chimed in know I wasn't after a sparkomatic amp or some piece of sh?t amplifier. I know not all amplifiers are created equal ,and was just trying to get as good of sound quality as my old hifonics zeus and alpine 3545 amplifiers sounded,but not break the bank since I know from experience you could buy a ppi 600.2 full range amplifier for example,and get pretty good sound quality out of it for the price. I am new to class D for subwoofers ,and in general,and am happy to hear that 2 subs can be wired to it.Even though it says mono. Not sure if that PPI phantom 1000.1 might suit me since the ppi 600.2 full range amp sounds compareable to my old school alpine amplifiers. Will that phantom 1000.1 mono amp have the same sound quality as those phantom 600.2 and 900.5 amplifiers .Or were those only sounding good because they were full range stereo amplifiers,and the phantom 1000.1 being mono not sound so good. If it will sound like the other phantom amps I know sound alright.Even though it is discontinued. I would take a chance on it. Anybody want to step in and verify if the ppi phantom 1000.1 amp will sound like the ppi 600.2 and ppi 900.5. Thanks

I see this thread has gotten a little heated and off track. I guess I should'nt have said budget amp and sound quality in the same thread. Just was trying to let everyone that chimed in know I wasn't after a sparkomatic amp or some piece of sh?t amplifier. I know not all amplifiers are created equal ,and was just trying to get as good of sound quality as my old hifonics zeus and alpine 3545 amplifiers sounded,but not break the bank since I know from experience you could buy a ppi 600.2 full range amplifier for example,and get pretty good sound quality out of it for the price. I am new to class D for subwoofers ,and in general,and am happy to hear that 2 subs can be wired to it.Even though it says mono. Not sure if that PPI phantom 1000.1 might suit me since the ppi 600.2 full range amp sounds compareable to my old school alpine amplifiers. Will that phantom 1000.1 mono amp have the same sound quality as those phantom 600.2 and 900.5 amplifiers .Or were those only sounding good because they were full range stereo amplifiers,and the phantom 1000.1 being mono not sound so good. If it will sound like the other phantom amps I know sound alright.Even though it is discontinued. I would take a chance on it. Anybody want to step in and verify if the ppi phantom 1000.1 amp will sound like the ppi 600.2 and ppi 900.5. Thanks
Bass is mono. I’m sure that PPI will be fine.

Will that phantom 1000.1 mono amp have the same sound quality as those phantom 600.2 and 900.5 amplifiers .Or were those only sounding good because they were full range stereo amplifiers,and the phantom 1000.1 being mono not sound so good. If it will sound like the other phantom amps I know sound alright.Even though it is discontinued. I would take a chance on it. Anybody want to step in and verify if the ppi phantom 1000.1 amp will sound like the ppi 600.2 and ppi 900.5. Thanks
I have never heard a 600.2 or 900.5 but can vouch for the 1000.1 being a good amp.

Where in Canada are you? I could sell you a 1000.1 if you are interested? Amps are in very good condition, never abused or had them shut down. Only running them at 2 ohms.

what is your budget?

if your goal is to sound as good as your old setup get a 4 channel, a mono, a set of component speakers up front, and a decent head unit with tuning on it and learn how to tune and "properly" install your equipment

deadener in door, build a sub box, have enough electrical support for your amps

the pioneer 80prs is very popular for a single din, many of the new pioneer touch screens have decent tune ability

you could go with the ppi amps and it should be good enough

it doesnt sound like you are looking for super loud or sq gold

many people have run ppi amps and been happy

Flea market amps like Pyle ...Boss ...Alphine ..Rockwood ....Soundstorm ..ect. Are far from any SQ but they all have amps that play music ....
Keep them clean and they will do what any other amp will do. How long they last is questionable.

They may only put out 5 watts but that 5 watts is just like anything else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.