What happened to Image Dynamics?

10+ year member

N/A
I just looked at their home page, and I saw this.

"Thank you for the years

of support.

It is with much sadness that

I say Goodbye

Eric Stevens

Founder Image Dynamics"

Any idea anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
im pretty sure those are not the cases. I would have heard something by now from their team members
Apparently someone isnt in the circle of trust! (just messin with ya) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

***** they made a pretty good product!

They called it quits and are out of business dayum
They did not fold the company as of yet. It is there, just looks like there will be new solo owner or new partners in the end. I'm sure the site being down is just one of the many side affects of the failed attempts to keep all sides of the partnership happy in this situation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.