What happened to Audiobahn audio?

MTX Marine peekas > Audiobling
tm6502.jpg

Yeah, those are nice.......for coax's.

I just like the diecast basket on the Audio 'bling mids, but I doubt they sound very good.

I agree with Audiopipe>Legacy and Audiobling. At least Audiopipe has the 3k amp that actaully does rated power and the one line of subs (TXX or something like that) that's worth something. Lightning Audio went to hell . Their last good line-up was the Strike, which did rated power and then the Storm, which did a bit over rated. LA still owned by RF?

I have seen Audiobahn Immortals literally LAUNCH dustcaps on 1500wrms.

It was hilarious.

Their used to be a die-hard group of Audiobahn fan-boys from a shop around Alexaderia, La...they would show up the car shows w/ all Abahn and talk chit.

I used to smash em w/ 1 RE SX15 and a JBL bp1200.1.

I feel bad for the audiobahn people. They were just trying to make money, can't blame them for taking another shinier angle. I've had audiobahn subs before and to be honest they got loud ported (even tho they sounded muddy) and never blew on me (even a cheap set I had, but I only ran 300wrms to them :wink:). I remember the first time I saw their website in 99 before the chrome-over and I thought the company could be promising if it cut some of their sub lines down.

Their amps were strong, I have no idea why they had such high prices.

Swiss audio amps have great internals and are very cool. Gonna look around for some on egay.

oh man, when I go to regular show and shiine car shows I still see the audiobling junk. It kills me when you have $2k worth of fiberglass work done in a show ride just to have it crowned with some abahn junk.
Word.

my friend has 2 15" and 2 12" audiobahns and you cant hear them from 20ft outside the car..
why would you want to?

car audio, at least to my understanding, is to be enjoyed INSIDE the car. hence all the deadening products

why would you want to?
car audio, at least to my understanding, is to be enjoyed INSIDE the car. hence all the deadening products
i hear real systems bumping outside of the car all the time......im not enjoying it OUTSIDE, i'm hearing the BASS, but whatever..to each his own

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.