What happened to Audiobahn audio?

There was a recent press release about it.They sold their Alphasonik line, but Audiobahn and Swiss Audio had not been purchased by anybody and filed for bankruptcy and shut down.

They made many bad business decisions. The biggest was deciding to build unreliable, crappy products.

I remember when my old shop sold them, we would pull brand new subs out of the box and the motors would fall off. They used crap glue.

And what the heck was with the DUB series.
The line came out around the time pimp my ride was popular.Just another bad marketing ploy.More craptaculiar junk from audiobling.

They used to be the hype, ads in every car audio mag and at all the car shows. but now seem to have vanished? What happened?
this is what happened....

dog-pooping.gif

Hey, i liked the chrome..........was able to see my gold teef in it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

oh man, when I go to regular show and shiine car shows I still see the audiobling junk. It kills me when you have $2k worth of fiberglass work done in a show ride just to have it crowned with some abahn junk.

oh man, when I go to regular show and shiine car shows I still see the audiobling junk. It kills me when you have $2k worth of fiberglass work done in a show ride just to have it crowned with some abahn junk.
you think they can afford any better after that? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

you think they can afford any better after that? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I guess the 2nd most popular sub I see show ride installs is MTX, at least its a "little" of a step up from abahn

Actually, they are still in business. I drove by their big shiny chromed out building this morning. Wait, nevermind. That was the Comcast building.

I wouldnt mind finding a vintage Sony CDX-A10.
Since Audiobahn is gone now, I wonder what will take up its slack in the low line junk catagory?

That means Legacy gets their crown back:laugh:.

Hmmmm, I know some kid that got ****** in to buying a set of dual 6 ohm DUB audiobahn subs. They blew on less than rated power in 6 days.

Who doesn't want gear with flames all over it... dripping wet in chrome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

my friend is running 4 bahn eternals 2 sealed and 2 ported.you need to hear it for your self.
i hear it evreytime he turns on his radio.. no matter where in the states i am... **** got dbz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.