what gauge wiring kit?

well i dont want to have to replace this later. Will the 1/0 work that much better than 4 gauge? I think i might just stick with 4 gauge, because i wanna get this stuff ordered and done with. I am looking at an EFX wiring kit, they have a 4 gauge that comes with everything for $49.99. Any suggestions on what brand?

well i dont want to have to replace this later. Will the 1/0 work that much better than 4 gauge? I think i might just stick with 4 gauge, because i wanna get this stuff ordered and done with. I am looking at an EFX wiring kit, they have a 4 gauge that comes with everything for $49.99. Any suggestions on what brand?
If you'll look at my other post it includes a linke to a knukonceptz kit that comes with everything as well (4awg kit) and is considerably cheaper than the Scosche kit (the makers of EFX gear) you were talking about. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

More importantly - the Fuse rating or Current draw of the amp(s) Manufactures can spin the watt rating several ways and some amps are actually more efficient, the real truth behind everything is the amount of amps drawn by an amplifier

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.