what does everyone think about elemental designs stuff?

And according to Ben, it NEVER was asphalt. No offense Mandos, you seem like a cool guy, but you work for a real dirtbag.
Cheers.
I take no offense to anything said about Ben. It's only when I get thrown in as someone who did something to screw over someone else that I get a bit pissy.

Well I'm supposed to be getting 4 9kv.2s in soon. Got them off a member here. But it looks like UPS facked up the shipment, because it was supposed to be here 10 days ago. I got a call this morning from a UPS lady who was absolutely no help. If I ever get them in, I'll let you know what I think.

Well besides the old politcal reasons that make me not like ED and the fact that Ben is not the best business man or "was not that good of one"... to answer the question...

Is there customer service up to par now / very good??? Yes

Are there products average to above average??? Yes

Is there equipment good enough that I would buy from them now??? Yes

Are they trying to become better as a company??? Yes

I think personally if all the crap did not hit the fan and Ben did not make stupid choices like he did in the past, everyone would be swinging from there nuts right now loving them. Great looking amps as well.. If ED was a new company and rated today on all aspects I think they would get the green light so yeah have no fear in purchasing from them.

For some of us it is hard to forget or forgive but overall I would say they are worth a look for entry - mid level products. Now they have DLS on there site, I would say entry level - high end near flawless products //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif DLS FTW!

And is Mandos "Chris" a good guy..??? Hell yeah, holds his Jack and coke well also hahaha :p Way cool dood.

let me know what you think on the quality, sound, bass, and everything else you can think of. Also if it is even worth the money.
there are better car audio companies out there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i agree with savagee bee or whatever, i was not around when ben did the things he did in the past, but i have heard some stories, quite displeasing, however, from just recent accounts of the buisness, reviews, and whatnot, i havnt heard of many problems lately with their products and have seen some good stuff turned around from the buisness. they seem to be making a turn around.
any thread or post that makes eDuh look bad/at fault on their forum gets deleted. So who knows how many people have had problems with products lately....lots of consumers had problems in the past just to let you know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Well besides the old politcal reasons that make me not like ED and the fact that Ben is not the best business man or "was not that good of one"... to answer the question...
Is there customer service up to par now / very good??? Yes

Are there products average to above average??? Yes

Is there equipment good enough that I would buy from them now??? Yes

Are they trying to become better as a company??? Yes

I think personally if all the crap did not hit the fan and Ben did not make stupid choices like he did in the past, everyone would be swinging from there nuts right now loving them. Great looking amps as well.. If ED was a new company and rated today on all aspects I think they would get the green light so yeah have no fear in purchasing from them.

For some of us it is hard to forget or forgive but overall I would say they are worth a look for entry - mid level products. Now they have DLS on there site, I would say entry level - high end near flawless products //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif DLS FTW!

And is Mandos "Chris" a good guy..??? Hell yeah, holds his Jack and coke well also hahaha :p Way cool dood.
How have they shown to you that they are trying to become a 'better' company? By building a new sub that is so similar to the W7 that JL's lawyers had to get involved? Or maybe Ben's continuing to deny any wrong-doings in the sound deadener situation?

eD and Ben have not changed, not so far as Ive seen. And frankly, how many opportunities should we present him with that we'll forgive him lying to us to steal our money? At what point do we simply give up on him as a dirtbag and move on to another up-and-coming American company? There are plenty of them that offer the excellent cust service, products, etc... and yet do not have a cloud of doubt hanging over their heads.

let me know what you think on the quality, sound, bass, and everything else you can think of. Also if it is even worth the money.
Worth the money? Absolutely! It's rather inexpensive for what you get! A $400 sub for $195!? what a deal!

I have 3 12" 13OV.2's a NINe.2 and a NINe.1. The best amps I've ever used...better than TRU's entry level stuff by FAR! The best subs I've used! I had the 13kv's...the Ov's are 10 times better! Clean powerful and they go low! The amps are very transparent and the NINe.1 is superb for subs running a continuous 1.33 ohms daily.

I might try a ZED Audio Draconia as I will be in need of a 4 channel amp soon, we'll see.

As for eD and customer service? man, the guys are on it. I've been dealing directly with Ben M. for about 3 years now and they've all been great! answer any question, truly seem grateful to have you as a customer and make a great product.

I've used the first eDead which was "ok" at best, but the new stuff is awesome! Alot better than any other sound deadener I've used in the past. And the Teklite? fantastic!

I don't know of anythine eD did in the past...but the past few years have been great! I love the subs especially, and the amps are great. If anyone has a problem, I suggest calling them. They are always around and ALWAYS answer the phone. Company seems to be growing big, and have a great following. I talked with Ben about 2 weeks back and things seemed to be reallyl hopping. Oh, and he ALWAYS returns my emails, which can't be said for almost any other online company! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

PM ME FOR anything specific you might have questions on.

How have they shown to you that they are trying to become a 'better' company? By building a new sub that is so similar to the W7 that JL's lawyers had to get involved? Or maybe Ben's continuing to deny any wrong-doings in the sound deadener situation?
eD and Ben have not changed, not so far as Ive seen. And frankly, how many opportunities should we present him with that we'll forgive him lying to us to steal our money? At what point do we simply give up on him as a dirtbag and move on to another up-and-coming American company? There are plenty of them that offer the excellent cust service, products, etc... and yet do not have a cloud of doubt hanging over their heads.
Agreed 100%!! Even a snake can shed it's skin from time to time, but it's still a **** snake. Ben will never change, he's just waiting for the right time to screw more people over. That is what he does. Just look at the recent JL and Tang Bang issues.

As for thier products I have no idea. I bought some of the old edead a while back (before I knew of the problems of ed), and just before I sold the vehicle I took a look at it. It was starting to fail, I feel sorry for the person who bought that 4Runner off of the used car lot!

I'm one of the haters, I'll admit it, but when a guy screws over all of his closest friends what make you think he gives a **** about anyone else?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Agreed 100%!! Even a snake can shed it's skin from time to time, but it's still a **** snake. Ben will never change, he's just waiting for the right time to screw more people over. That is what he does. Just look at the recent JL and Tang Bang issues.
As for thier products I have no idea. I bought some of the old edead a while back (before I knew of the problems of ed), and just before I sold the vehicle I took a look at it. It was starting to fail, I feel sorry for the person who bought that 4Runner off of the used car lot!

I'm one of the haters, I'll admit it, but when a guy screws over all of his closest friends what make you think he gives a **** about anyone else?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
All it takes to be a 'hater' is half a brain and a decent memory of the facts. lol

Im pretty sure that was the point..

supposedly (obviously, nothing happened to me) there was a bunch of warranties and c.s. claims nevercompleted when they closed their doors..

who knows..

maybe hes eating babies too lol

soooooooooooooo, when y'all gon talk about adire real bad?
The only problems I know of with Adire were some issues with faulty Brahma's (the new ones) but my understanding was they were taken care of. Now the only issue with them seems to be they dont want to sell us car audio products anymore. Sad to see, but cant say as I blame Dan for that decision. My opinion of Adire has certainly dropped in the past 6-12 months, but they are a FAR cry from eD and Ben.
I will say this, if Dan was/is ever caught out-right lying to us, the consumers, to try and steal our hard earned money, I'll have every bit as bad of things to say about him as I have about Ben.

I actually use to be an eD fan. But what can I say, they proved my loyalty wrong. Now my loyalty lies in reminding people what Ben is capable of doing (lying to your face to take your money).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.