what does everyone think about elemental designs stuff?

well you will probably find that a lot of people on here dislike ED, but i have never had a problem with them at all..and i think ive owned every genderation of speaker they have put out, i had the e12k's with the blue "e" logo on them as well as the e10k's, i had the e12k when they switched to the flat cone, and currently have 2 15" a's that absolutely pound, i pulled a 149.8 with them off of a viper 2500.1 with no electrical upgrades and the amp gain not even half way..i love their products and for the price they can hang in there with many companies out there...

i dont have any experience with Fi or the memphis line, but i did beat out 2 kicker 12l7's as well as a kicker solo x 12 off of the same power...all in the same kind of vehicle and **** close to the asme amount of power (i think the l7's were running off of 2 kicker zr1000's) plus i payed 1/2 the cost of them kickers...

I don't think anyone here takes any direct issue with any of eD's products.

However, should you ask around as to the general consensus of what kind of guy Ben Milne is you might find much hatred and displeasure surface almost immediately...

they arent an spl type brand..

\they are working on a new version of the sp series which is however...

Ive had nothing but good luck with the owner, and the products, but I wasnt aware of them in the days of lore when so many had issues with the owner Ben..

the issues were several years ago, and I havent heard anything but good reviews of the service and products either..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.