what do you guys use..

BeAlLsTaR13
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
New York
what do you guys use to detail your vehicles, both interior and exterior? im looking to clean my car up a little, mainly the interior carpeting... has a lot of calcium deposits in the front from the winter salt that i never though about cleaning up, along with mud stains, not looking to make it look BRAND NEW like when you buy a car, just to clean it up a little, while saving money.. this local place (delta sonic) is like.. 100+ for full detail, 199.99 for full interior and exterior.. tryna save some change.

$200 for a full detail isn't that bad actually.

I spent around $80 with all my products.

basically anything meguires

get a:

Claybar kit

microfiber towl (couple of them)

some Q-tips (that you clean your ear with)

various rags.

tire shine

wheel cleaner

good wax kit (no spray on ********)

armoral spray for the interior (unless you have cloth)

take about 5-6hours and your car will be looking great //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i usually claybar twice a year, and wax every 3-4 washes I give my car, which is like once a month I wax.

$80 of stuff will last you a few years.

i got a full armoral kit for christmas last year which has the wheel cleaner, wax, tire shine and the spray and wipes for interior, which saves me of some expenses

where can i get "Claybar kit"

I dont use anything spectacular, wash, spray some maguires, interior i just spray some glass cleaner on a rag and wipe it off, vacuum, tires, i try to find something in an aresol can without silicone, in fact dont use anything with silicone in it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.