What do you guys think?

bumpin buick
5,000+ posts

Science is everything
So I would like to keep this subwoofer companies name under wraps before it really steps out of line but here is the situation and I would like to know if I am out of line or in the right. I have a subwoofer from a well known SPL company. I got it last year and have had it sitting since, I put it in for a show this spring and the basket actually shook loose from the motor. Not sure how the screws loosened up but the basket and softparts were literally shifting and locked the coil up.

The company does not find this to be a builders error... yet I can not find this to be a user error. So the company is not working with me on this and it leaves me with a motor that I dont care to pay them to recone. Let me know if I should be taken care of by the company or if thats how business goes and im outta sub. Thanks

/rant

I believe that is the comapnies fault. There is no way tou couldve done that. Either the screws got loose because they didnt tighten them all the way, they broke, or the didnt put any loc-tite on which is all builder error. Period. Switch companies man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.