What do i need to go for active Setup?

with the amps you have, you can pull off a 2 way front stage w/ a sub.

you'll either need an external cross over that can bandpass your mids, or an HU/processor that has a 3-way xover (high, bandpass, sub)

I have a Clarion MAX685BT HU, just got it. So buying a new one would not be an option for me.

:-(

Anyway I'm looking for a good Crossover and affordable.

I have a Clarion MAX685BT HU, just got it. So buying a new one would not be an option for me. :-(

Anyway I'm looking for a good Crossover and affordable.
You could ditch the 4 channel Phoenix Gold amp and get a Sundown 100.4. That will run you about 300+. Otherwise the best way is to get a new HU. I see what you have is an in dash DVD. I found one yesterday that was active capable but it was 1600 on eBay.

it's partly true. I would prefer not to get out of my listening position while tuning. I often notice things that needs changing WHILE driving (driving what I use my car for) and I'm able to make changes right there and then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.