Back of truck
infinaty Kapaa 6x8

SUB
2 Kicker cvr dvc
2 pg dvc
Amps and here where my ? Lays
Jl e6450 <speakers
Audio bank 2800.2 < subs

so I just got the Jland test it at home not when I got .. so channel 1&2 there’s no audio but 3,4,5,6there’s is audio coming out what can be the possible reason for that

No.. had everything on off to simulate setting gains . But channel 1&2 only hissing as adjusting but All others audio cones out clear

You individually plugged into all RCAs for testing and still had no sound on 1&2. Plug into 1&2 again and wiggle RCAs, sometimes the solder joints break.

yes did 1&2 set gains nothing but a hisss so turn gain back down then went onto 3&4 set gain music played no hissing same with 5&6….If that’s the case would it be recommended to resolder the joins to it or I be better off just wiring in parallel or series

This my current set up in my 94 ford
Door and tweeters
Boss PC65.2C (will be upgrading )
Middle of truck
Polk momo 6x9
Back of truck
infinaty Kapaa 6x8

SUB
2 Kicker cvr dvc
2 pg dvc
Amps and here where my ? Lays
Jl e6450 <speakers
Audio bank 2800.2 < subs

so I just got the Jland test it at home not when I got .. so channel 1&2 there’s no audio but 3,4,5,6there’s is audio coming out what can be the possible reason for that
Any pics of your setup?

Added pics of the sub there in the garage as I’m working on the wiring sub are in the truck but to cold to go outside at the moment

Added pics of the sub there in the garage as I’m working on the wiring sub are in the truck but to cold to go outside at the moment
The settings on channels 1&2 are good, plus the input sum is activated. You should be able to connect one set of RCA wires into 1&2 and get signal to all speakers. If this does work, then input RCAs are ok.

The settings on channels 1&2 are good, plus the input sum is activated. You should be able to connect one set of RCA wires into 1&2 and get signal to all speakers. If this does work, then input RCAs are ok.

thank u guys for all the help got all 6 channels to work

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...