What class to compete in?

SM 1-2 for 2 18's 3-4 for 4 15's

You could do some changes and run in SS 1-2 NW or just do bassrace and dB Drag for fun (like I'm doing). I'm in SM 1-2 because of the window line and no back seats...I'll be walked on in everything but 1x competitions but I'm really in it for bassrace. If I wanted to do dB Drag I'd be doing Street A with 2 10's and 4kw in a burp box...Too much work to do dB Drag and keep a daily system IMO. Takes the fun out of it.

what about an astro w/ a wall and either 2 18's or 4 15's
BTW you wouldnt be allowed in SM or Street classes anyway. No Commercial vehicles allowed IIRC. So SS 1-2 is where you would want to be at. Expect to have to do 160's to get anywhere except in 1x competitions.

Super Street 1-2. Wall it off, build a big battery bank and as many of the highest powered amplfiers allowed. Make the ports and backwall adjustable and expect to do a ton of testing.

If it where Me I'd start with a wall in something like a CRX or a Geo.

so would i have more of a chance in a walled off car with like mabe 2 18 btl's each off of like a 20.1 @ like .5 or do you think i would need more power

ill just make my own thread once i know how much money i got. Can someone explain the requirements of the different classes(mostly street max and super street and bassrace)

ok cool thanks for the help. Are the stock btl's more geared toward spl than the fully loaded ones. What you think would be better

If you have no intention of bassracing then Scott said to get the stock BTL's. You may opt for the P-Chamfer so you dont blow your dustcaps apart.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif If you are looking to be REALLY compedetive you may want to look into even more power than 4 SAZ's. Look into Hifonics.

If you have no intention of bassracing then Scott said to get the stock BTL's. You may opt for the P-Chamfer so you dont blow your dustcaps apart.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif If you are looking to be REALLY compedetive you may want to look into even more power than 4 SAZ's. Look into Hifonics.
And PM your friendly hifonics seller! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif J/k...

...no seriously, PM me if you want Hifonics crap...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.