-CD Player: $100-$300

-TermLab: $600

-Materials to rebuild once, twice, three times...: $300

-Fule for tow vehicle: $500

-Hotel Costs to make big competitions: $500

-Beer/Moutian Dew Money: $500

-Registration Money: $500

Total: $6100-$7400
The bold kind of sums up what I'm going to try and do next year. Not compete nationally, but enjoy the hobby locally, get together with friends and try out different things and learn from them. I can't justify a trailer queen, but I can justify a 2nd vehicle for occasional driving, so will just have to see how that goes.

Dew for the early mornings and beer for the late nights, sounds about right.

I'd really like to go to finals next year, not to compete but to check it out and maybe learn somethings. Plus a flight is easier/cheaper than getting a car and equipment all the way across the country.

Been keeping my eye out motors lately. Still gotta wait till January before the funds allow for any more audio purchases but Im looking. Is there a huge difference between the 9900 and the 9500 series motors? Thought the only difference between the models were the kevlar cones or whatever they are made out of
pretty sure the e and f series motors are the same for 99 and 95 series, just the cone difference like you were saying. (oh and the price diff of course)

I know your known for being loud and your team is insane I just dont see where you get off saying Im having someone else get me loud. Fact is I know how to install, I know how to build boxes, and I can do everything required for an install. Just going down there as there is a chance I will be buying his HO alt, his CRX(if he still has it), and his HC2400(if he still has it lol) and if I do that might aswell just have a **** build day.
SPL just isn't, by the book //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.