What class should i compete??

the PVC on the baffle is actually to connect two seperate parts of the box.

becasue since it was two peices, i couldnt get the peice in the back in, unless the peice in the spare tire area, was not in yet. SO i tried putting the further back peice in first, then i was going to put the spare tire area peice in, but it was too tall, the only way the spare tire area peice would fit in is if i cut it down, but i had to cut it down so far that there was no way for the air to flow between the two parts of the enclosure (the further back peice was too high up for the spare tire area peice to reach) Thus me having to use those 90 degree bend PVC for the air to flow between the two sections

if that makes sense....

o yea the sub is in the trunk, but... well here are some pics that can hopefully help:

Mynewboxbuild003.jpg

Mynewboxbuild002.jpg

Mynewboxbuild001.jpg

ORIGINAL PLAN, BUT MADE ALOT OF CHANGES:

untitled2.jpg

Picture001.jpg

that box confuses me, also work on the jigsaw skills
haha, i had a weak ass jigsaw, it took me 25 minutes to cut the hole for the sub... so i was trying to hurry.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

so basically the sub is behind the actual box of ports but all together it touches and you just change the small front baffle of ports to change tuning looks neat weird idea but whatever works.I take it your seats dont come down

for starters take a look at the different organizations and their respective rules and make your decision from there.

if you're really serious about competing then the "very least" you could do it familiarize yourself with the rules...

as for the enclosure it looks like the OP is attempting to connect the wheel well enclosure with the horizontal one via those PVC tubes and then porting out through those 3 PVC tubes on the left... is that correct OP? I cant see it being a good idea mind you...lol

so basically the sub is behind the actual box of ports but all together it touches and you just change the small front baffle of ports to change tuning looks neat weird idea but whatever works.I take it your seats dont come down
no they do not fold down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif:(

but yea it is definately not the way i was planning on making the box, but since i ran into compications, i decided to make it the way i did, and i like it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

for starters take a look at the different organizations and their respective rules and make your decision from there.
if you're really serious about competing then the "very least" you could do it familiarize yourself with the rules...

as for the enclosure it looks like the OP is attempting to connect the wheel well enclosure with the horizontal one via those PVC tubes and then porting out through those 3 PVC tubes on the left... is that correct OP? I cant see it being a good idea mind you...lol
that is exactly what it is^^^

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.