Southwest Region Bikini Car Wash, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT

SethPhillips
5,000+ posts

I'sa Playa
9/20/08

Car Tunes

1596 N 400 W In Layton UT

there will be fine hoe's in bikini's washing car's for free, or a small donation. and a small show and shine

9/27/08

Car Tunes & The Vortex II

865 w. Gordon Ave In Layton UT

another Bikini car wash only this time it's going to be a little bigger show and shine. allso raffleing off a headunit

i plan on going just to get a free car wash from another audio shop. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

is it the 20th?? then no i can not supply ur retarded ass with pics of said hoe's..
and who cares if there's mormon's.. wtf?
are you that dumb? You can easily get pics if u know any of the hoes washing cars... Not like i was asking for pics from the future or something.

and for the record, Mormons are weird man...

are you that dumb? You can easily get pics if u know any of the hoes washing cars... Not like i was asking for pics from the future or something.
and for the record, Mormons are weird man...
dont know the hoe's..

from what you hurd they are wierd. and i thought the same thing till i moved here to utah. yes they have there moment's but all in all there good people.

maybe they think us non mormon people are wierd..

yes.
you take ur cultist ways elsewhere...
dude you can't even tell im mormon if unless i tell you i am. i haven't been to church in over three years and i wasn't saying anything about my religion it's just ****ed up that you'd judge someone without even knowing them or anything about them just cuz they are mormon or what not.

dude you can't even tell im mormon if unless i tell you i am. i haven't been to church in over three years and i wasn't saying anything about my religion it's just ****ed up that you'd judge someone without even knowing them or anything about them just cuz they are mormon or what not.
seriously though... do you blame me?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.