What class should i compete??

aturcotte127317
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I am asking for a COMPLETE UNBIAS opion from you guys, but i am planning on competeing this year with my new system and i am completely open/ undecided on what to class run.

here is the equipment i have:

(Car) 94 Audi 100s

(sub) 1 18" Fi BTL

(amp)1 Crunch GP3000D-Pro (3K RMS)

(batt)1 Optima yellow top under the hood (under backseat, but in stock location)

(batt)1 Northstar NSB125 in the trunk

(alt) Stock, i beleive 120A or 150 A

(enc) 7 cubes, under the window line, all in the trunk tuned to 35HZ or 48Hz (interchangeable for SPL and daily)

Things I would like in my class:

Car is running

Play music (not a huge deal)

Pretty unstict rules (i know it would depend on the comp)

please help, thanks!!!

well i am pretty sure there are a few different options as far as what my system would fit into, and i was just wondering what they were.... is there a battery size limit for Street C? becasue my battery is HUGE!

DB Drag:SuperStreet no wall

or street C if you turn your car off

bassrace

Usaci:

StreetBeat

some others I dont know
Thanks! i am going to start looking into those //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

got any pics of setup curious to see how you did the ports inter changeable
haha you guys are goign to freak when you hsee my enclosure, CACO did. it is a CRAZY design (idk in a good way or bad way....) but i like it. i dont have any pics of it 100% done but here is what i have:

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.