What cheap sub should i test?

Lol grandpa stepped it up to an FU

The 500w Dark Audio has moved up my list, just because i think it needs to be tested

you slo=ride and whatever his name is are ******* weird..
Like you don't know my name, you say it everyday of your life. Dude you're so obsessed with me it's freaky. Do you not have anything better to do? And how come you can never stay on topic? You mething around?

Just find whatever grandpa has. You know it’s cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i begged him to test the pioneer 3003 to blow ya'll minds when he tell's u how good a $75 sub is.. but like kr said i have fu now cost twice as much and came messed up. pioneer never had a problem..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.