What car would you buy with a $13,000 budget?

A Jetta tdi would be sweet and lots of performance mods and it will still get 40+ mpg
according to audi, youd get about 100 mpg out of it, but then Audi got a //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif for lying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

for 13,000   depends whats in the listings when your looking  and what u like really ...   for me either a  toyota or mazda      anything infinity is crap just a overpriced Nissan which they are really and they are are all crapola. had a nissan new and it ****** ass...never again....        Honda is better but  all are pretty ugly.      if you do buy any car   mileage is key.    i  was going to get a newer   like 2015 but    i fell in love with a 2013  mazda 6 and it only had 25,000 miles on it   bought it last year            car looks and  drives new.    now it has new wheels ,tires,tint,system,turbo  and more to come.         sometimes    the car you love takes alittle time to find, dont rush your buy

according to audi, youd get about 100 mpg out of it, but then Audi got a
for lying
audi  lol     my uncle bought a  A7 new   after a year   sold it said it was crap.       he  bought a  $100,000  suv of some kind.        yes a cheap ass  uncle

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.