what car should I buy? got 10,000 bucks to spend

Needs moar location. Car prices vary so drastically from county to county, state to state, etc., that someone in some part of the US can get an Infiniti G35 coupe for

where is the first post to this thread? my pc wont load it or this guys being a douche i cant really tell
Sorry, you're no longer a virgin. I couldn't help it. You should either suggest a car, or add to the thread. If you aren't doing either, GTFO.

You're the only guy being a douche in the topic. I Like Waffles was just trying to look for a car and you had to tell him to fuck off? THEN you called him a douche. Come on, man.

Seriously, Waffles. Needs moar location.

Id buy a cheap used honda/acura, and a motorcycle.Or just the car, and put the rest in adding some tunes, and gas,and PIZZA to celebrate:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.