honda civic si 2006 vs 2008

Participant count
  • Participant list

Falcons
5,000+ posts

that **** i dont like
im going to be buying either one of these two cars, dont troll telling me that these cars ****, as im on a budget and im not dropping 25k on a car alone. these two cars are the best bang for my buck right now. anyway, at first glance i see the 2008 stock radio is ten times better than the 2006 radio. however, this is the only thing i see thats different. i would like to keep the stock radio when i put a system in it. now my question is, what is different from the 2006 to the 2008? and would the extra 1000 for the 2008 be worth it over the 2006?

for 1000 less... go with the '06 bro... no huge difference, and the 7k doesnt mean jack, cuz frankly... its a HONDA, lol... you know they'll run to 400k like brand new if you take car of them

for 1000 less... go with the '06 bro... no huge difference, and the 7k doesnt mean jack, cuz frankly... its a HONDA, lol... you know they'll run to 400k like brand new if you take car of them
haha thats exactly why i want one. alright thanks, the '06 is black to which i like better than the cobalt blue.

Id go with the 06, youre gonna probably replace the radio eventually. That and its safe to assume that all older vehicles are automatically built better to an extent as manufacturers are constantly cutting costs down and making **** cheaper. So youll likely get a better car overall

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.