what can I expect from 2 subs?

In a nutshell will be louder and more impact. Your enclosure will need to be much larger though make sure you have the room 15's command a pretty large enclosure especially ported.

In a nutshell will be louder and more impact. Your enclosure will need to be much larger though make sure you have the room 15's command a pretty large enclosure especially ported.

well you see that truck in my avitar? thats my truck. was told i have plenty of room for 2 or 3 15" . i dont think ill go with 3 but you never know. ........ lol.

i pulled the back seat, so i have from the back of my seat all the way back. thats about 8-1/2 feet, by 35" wide ( could go a little wider if i pulled my wheel well panels ) and i have i think 39" from floor to roof.

right now with 1 15" in ported box, buy looking at the size i could put 4 15" in my truck.

so i think i have enough room for 2 subs,,amp rack,, 4 batteries ( maby more ) , well see 1 thing at a time.

Not to hijack but i've been toying with the idea of adding a second type R 12 to my truck. That being said i'd have to upgrade the alpine M1005 to something like a massive N3 and probably have to at least upgrade my battery (big 3 planned soon)

I used fat mat several times with good results also. The rep said it was faulty product and that they had never seen a failure like that before. That fat mat was actually split in two. The sticky part stayed attached to my vehicle proving it adhered correctly. The foil part fell on my amps and subs. I didn't notice right awy because I don't drive that vehicle all the time. My sub's still have the black on the surrounds but the amps cleaned up. Like company handled awesome but knowing what could possibly happen to equip I can't replace is not worth the risk.

well you see that truck in my avitar? thats my truck. was told i have plenty of room for 2 or 3 15" . i dont think ill go with 3 but you never know. ........ lol.
i pulled the back seat, so i have from the back of my seat all the way back. thats about 8-1/2 feet, by 35" wide ( could go a little wider if i pulled my wheel well panels ) and i have i think 39" from floor to roof.

right now with 1 15" in ported box, buy looking at the size i could put 4 15" in my truck.

so i think i have enough room for 2 subs,,amp rack,, 4 batteries ( maby more ) , well see 1 thing at a time.
even with the backseat still in you can get 4 15's walled behind it...

w/o backseat you can do 8 15's (based on the avg of 4 cu ft for ported)..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.