What brands are not Made In China these days?

o.k i went back to their site cuz that did sound extreme after i did some thinking...lol....it wasn't 6 inch either it was a 7.14 or some **** and i was looking at the mounting depth..LOL!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif It was like $389 for a hand built 12" sub soo i guess that's not thaat bad. but im not in the market for subs. i can't stand hearing thumping bass a mile before i see the car...but thats just me everyone has their own preferences.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
You just surpassed how retarded you sounded moments earlier.

only sub i would remotely consider is a couple 10's to add that 3rd dimension as another poster mentioned....i would get soo made fun of if i came rolling through town with bumps in my trunk! people around here don't take to kindly to that kind of music that you need big subs for.

only sub i would remotely consider is a couple 10's to add that 3rd dimension as another poster mentioned....i would get soo made fun of if i came rolling through town with bumps in my trunk! people around here don't take to kindly to that kind of music that you need big subs for.
Have you ever listened to rock/metal/country-if-you're-a-redneck with subs?

I didn't think so.

you live in ohio. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif ... some of the loudest vehicles come from ohio? mike singer and steve mick ring any bells?

Instead of a couple 10"s why not 1 12". Size really has no bearing on the type of bass the sub will product. That is mostly dictated by box size, tuning and orientation.
this, i mean jesus christ i can make it hurt to breath in my truck but sometimes i listen to vivaldi and tchaikovsky

MaddMike740

Jul 2010

Ohio

lick my balls

are you going to a ****ing **** dickhead ALL your life or just this half? now get the **** out my thread *******.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

I care because i'd rather have my hard earned money go to help another hard working American. It's called helping the economy...the more crap we all buy from China the worse our economy suffers and less Americans are working.

Toyota, Honda and Hyundai all have car plants right here in the US, so are you saying those US workers aren't being paid with our money? What about the company who import things from China, sells container space or companies that keeps those ships and trucks running? Or, how about that USPS guy that brings the amplifier to your house? Are they not being paid with US money, working for free?

Look retard, go learn something about global economy, but I know you won't so here's an example... China closed its trades with the West a few hundred years ago because their retarded emperor thought China was superior and self-sufficient. What happened then? China almost got destroyed during the Westerner's Invasion during the early/mid 1800s.

Well maybe not to you guys but $400 for one 6 inch speaker is ridiculous imo. Looks like I'll be buying some chinkanese Alpine or Pioneer garbage.

So basically it's a race issue. You mad bro? You're one of those turk err jerbs Mericuns that make Americans look bad, go join the Krusty Krab Klan and get yourself one of those silly white burka that's most likely made in China too.

this "Still" dude is a real winner. PM's are there for a reason. If you weren't acting like a little child i wouldn't have said a **** thing to you, kid. Now grow the hell up and get the **** out my thread no one here wants or needs your opinion...which isnt worth two squirts of piss anyways.

Moderator deal with the TROLL, PLEASE! He contributes nothing to the forum other than being a smartass...19 years old? PLEASE!!!...i was drinking beer and banging broads 19 years ago...chump..LOL!

this "Still" dude is a real winner. PM's are there for a reason. If you weren't acting like a little child i wouldn't have said a **** thing to you, kid. Now grow the hell up and get the **** out my thread no one here wants or needs your opinion...which isnt worth two squirts of piss anyways.
Moderator deal with the TROLL, PLEASE! He contributes nothing to the forum other than being a smartass...19 years old? PLEASE!!!...i was drinking beer and banging broads 19 years ago...chump..LOL!
umad bro?

this is 'Merrica git yurr guns and git out.... oh wait most of those are made over seas too.... dammit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...