What Are You Guys Thoughts On This...

i dont think its that bad, but if i had a choice, i'd have my car scaping the ground with those 23's tucked way up in my wheel wells //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif :naughty: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

cool looking,

when i was a kid and broke all my toys then put them back

together with diffrent parts =)

Where at Indy ?i dont see that ever up here

i have seen a few in indy but i actually live in muncie. there are two that the owners attend ball state.

jmanpc I've seen one that has a big mountain dew logo on it, and another with a big skittles logo on it. They looked.... retarded.
anyways, I think those are the dumbest, most ridiculous cars on the street today. Why? Because here in J-ville, most of them are simply 83 caprices that are jacked up with overly large rims. I bet you the rims cost twice as much as the car. Not only that, the cars will probably break down within a matter of months. A crappy car with a lift and hige rims is still a crappy car.
some people do it that way but others go all out and compeltely replace everything which i think is cool

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.