What are some very good speaker brands?

What's the point of having a system if you can't turn it up? I've always taken pride in the fact that whether you listen to my system at normal listening levels or turn it up loud, that it maintains its composure. I don't think things will be different with those drivers that I've mentioned. Take the TG9 for example, similar to the TC9, I used that midrange for a while. That little thing could get pretty loud & it still sounded good. Those can be picked up for $50 for the pair. I think the TC9 gets overlooked because of its price point, but it performs like a much much more expensive driver.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.