what are some decent budget speakers?

Yeah thats the set. Your ears should give out before the set gets maxed out as they are high sensitivy speakers that get loud with ease. Youll want a nice head unit to match, preferably with 7 band or higher Eq and time alignment for that extra cherry on top SQ wise.

with those tweets i need a mid woofer and a cross over right? im going with the jbl since i read more posts and it seems to have a lot of good feedback for being best bang for the buck good comps but i wanna learn more on what you linked since youve been very informative on every post i pretty much posted. in future could i use the jbl crossover and use a tweet and a mid with the jbl x over like re use it?

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

if not then could you link me a set of x over and mid to go with those tweets so i can look into it please and thank you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

with those tweets i need a mid woofer and a cross over right? im going with the jbl since i read more posts and it seems to have a lot of good feedback for being best bang for the buck good comps but i wanna learn more on what you linked since youve been very informative on every post i pretty much posted. in future could i use the jbl crossover and use a tweet and a mid with the jbl x over like re use it? 

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

if not then could you link me a set of x over and mid to go with those tweets so i can look into it please and thank you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
you dont need any crossovers at all. Your head unit has built in adjustable crossovers with slopes. The whole shebang. You can wire tweeters straight to the amp and midbass straight to the other two channels of the amp and cross everything over accurately via the head unit's active network crossover capabilities. Way superior to passive crossovers that you were thinking of going with.

Check all his links again, he has silverflutes linked. Keep in mind, its just SQ drivers, its not gonna get that loud if you are planning to have a crazy sub setup. It'll be fine for everyday listening.

alright so the first one is the mid bass flute and the rest are tweeters. how i would i wire these? would i wire the left mid bass positive/negative to 1st channel then 2nd channel right mid bass then left tweet to 3rd channel then right tweet to 4th channel? or it dont matter the channel? and i wire each "drive" (guessing each midbass and tweet is called a drive) straight to amp not into the door but wire it all the way to the back of my car which my 4 channel is hooked to my back seat? is this all accurate or did i fall short on what im doing? i just wanna know for future builds. youre also saying this would also be more for sq then being loud and crisp? loud and crisp is jbl then sq is this silver flute way? would i get more power out of being active since its going straight to amp and without x-over?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.