what are my options yihall.

Exploder 97
10+ year member

Monte Carlo SS now!
toledo
I just built a box about a week ago, 36 wide 20 deep 18 tall.. 4.4 cubes 32. hz.

that box was just way to big for my monte carlo ss. it wouldnt even fit in the trunk opening, But the trunk is huge, I need atleast 1.85 cubes ported to 32hz per sub, should i build 2 boxes then push them next to each other in the trunk? or just build a smaller box? I feel like a complete dipship that i built a box and it didnt fit, but wood's cheap and i already sold the box. so if anyone can give me any ideas or what not i have a huge trunk but a small ass opening.. let me know peeps.

can you build it inside the trunk? it would be a lot harder to steal that way also
thats exactly what im gonna have to do with my next box.... its a pain but you get the size you need and like you said, its a pain in the a$$ if not impossible to remove

Yea, I was thinking of putting it together in the trunk,, But just imagining trying to get everything sealed up properly and how the hell could i use clamps in the car. Im thinking about just building it inside my trunk, but when you want to take the box out,,, your basically going to have to cut it out....

cutting them out FTL

big daddy hammer dont play tho

now.......

have you considered removing the back seats, and pushing it ni the trunk, through the car>>?

if you cant fit the bigger enclosure trough the back seat opening, just build two separate enclosures.

the separate enclosures will take more room then one single enclosure since you have to account for the extra port, but you'll be better off with two enclosures that are properly sized to get the most out of each sub, then a big one that its sized to fit the trunk opening.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.