What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Nothing is ever free.
One way or another your going to pay for it.
You just don't know it yet.
Yeah well when chicks offer their only fans for free I shouldn't have to put in my CC info.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Neighbor kid is back from sucking dicks in his straight piped shit box again.... This fucking kid is going drive me nuts. All day and night long coming and going. Flooring it 90% of the time in a neighborhood with 15mph limit. This one wasn’t bad but still obnoxious.

Don't know what happened to the video but its super quiet and no picture when on here...
I'm at my computer 100' away from the road.
View attachment 27126
Lol, the silence IS very annoying. I love hearing loud vehicles. I friggin live for it.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Ordered a fuse block from KnuKonceptz and per their instructions requested two different fuses rated differently (80a and 120a) otherwise they would just send the default 100a and 100a fuses. They ignored the request and sent the default fuses. So my block is useless to me until I order more fuses. Mini ANL. But what guy doesn't mind ANL... even if it's just a little. 🤪

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Well that was a fun way to spend the last 6 hours. I decided to fix the leaking water pump, the new water pump. Turns out the paper gasket that came with it was crap. It got wet and soaked till it shredded. I tried to fix it by making a gasket with permatex waterpump gasket maker... it's made to do this very thing. I followed the instructions. After, I ran the car. No leaks. I shut the car off, went in and cleaned up so I could go to the store. Went outside to a driveway full of coolant. Called around and nobody had the gasket in stock but one lady at Advance Auto Parts said she had a gasket in a waterpump box that she would sell me and she would just order the gasket to put back in the box. So, the proper metal gasket is back on the car. It takes me 30 min to do a water pump on this car now... dammit.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Well that was a fun way to spend the last 6 hours. I decided to fix the leaking water pump, the new water pump. Turns out the paper gasket that came with it was crap. It got wet and soaked till it shredded. I tried to fix it by making a gasket with permatex waterpump gasket maker... it's made to do this very thing. I followed the instructions. After, I ran the car. No leaks. I shut the car off, went in and cleaned up so I could go to the store. Went outside to a driveway full of coolant. Called around and nobody had the gasket in stock but one lady at Advance Auto Parts said she had a gasket in a waterpump box that she would sell me and she would just order the gasket to put back in the box. So, the proper metal gasket is back on the car. It takes me 30 min to do a water pump on this car now... dammit.
When are you gonna stop wasting money on that turd?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I can already smell the tree sex. Shit stinks.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Do you ever get tired of banging hot chicks? Like, I wish I could be single. At least for a minute.

Reactions: marc2112

marc2112

CarAudio.com Elite
Oct 12, 2012
Montreal, Qc
Do you ever get tired of banging hot chicks? Like, I wish I could be single. At least for a minute.
What I hate the most are one minute women. It's cute the first times but after a week If she still can't make it thru foreplays without waking up the whole neighborhood and being completely spent; I want to die.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
What I hate the most are one minute women. It's cute the first times but after a week If she still can't make it thru foreplays without waking up the whole neighborhood and being completely spent; I want to die.
I actually know what this mug means for real

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
What time is it?

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Reactions: Slo_Ride

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Yep daylight savings pisses me off! No need for it anymore and this coming from someone who has bunch of family that have or had farms all of their lives! Damn change messes me up for 2 weeks usually. So sick of it!

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
They actually want to make daylight savings time permanent which I am not a fan of at all. I hate that it doesn't get dark until 9 in the summer. I like night, like it getting dark at 6.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
They actually want to make daylight savings time permanent which I am not a fan of at all. I hate that it doesn't get dark until 9 in the summer. I like night, like it getting dark at 6.
There's a bill to get rid of daylight saving time here on the West Coast. Arizona and Hawaii never change their clocks.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
It gets dark here at right after 4 in the Midwest. No reason for that anymore during the winter. Doing those changes has been proven before medically in studies that it can affect people with sleep patterns and what not. Places that have gotten rid of the changes do just fine year round. Farming is in every state and yet those who don't have that change do fine.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
No it doesnt

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I buy a DD-1, pay for it and then today the seller says "Sorry, we sold out of this item today. We can refund you if you like or we can try to drop ship it from..." Are you friggin kidding me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds