What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Tell me why then the federal government is celebrating this "Federal Holiday". King had NOTHING to do with the federal government and in fact the government had many problems with King. 30-06 round to the jaw severing the spine and no more problems from King. Let's take the day off guys, this day and on this day every year forward. 👌
MLK Day celebrates the birth, life ,and accomplishments of the man. You're a racist idiot. Who's crying cause he can't go to the bank. LMAO.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
MLK Day celebrates the birth, life ,and accomplishments of the man. You're a racist idiot. Who's crying cause he can't go to the bank. LMAO.
What's wrong with have a paid pay off? Dumbass.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Which explains why it's a FEDERAL HOLIDAY and they are the ones taking the day off right. I am bitching about the government, not King. Tell me how race comes into that? Fucktard.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Which explains why it's a FEDERAL HOLIDAY and they are the ones taking the day off right. I am bitching about the government, not King. Tell me how race comes into that? Fucktard.
LMAO you're all kinds of butt hurt. First trump loses, now the saints. 😂

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
The Saints didn't loose...Brees lost ....
Last time I checked Brees played for the Saints and the Saints aren't playing in the NFC Camp game so...

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I am not even a Saints fan.

Squirrel!

Curmudgeon
Feb 26, 2020
Ohio
You're the racist just for calling him a racist with nothing racial having been said. Calm down, Ken.

Last edited:

Squirrel!

Curmudgeon
Feb 26, 2020
Ohio
Tell me why then the federal government is celebrating this "Federal Holiday". King had NOTHING to do with the federal government and in fact the government had many problems with King. 30-06 round to the jaw severing the spine and no more problems from King. Let's take the day off guys, this day and on this day every year forward. 👌
Don't be a fuccing idiot. The FEDERAL gubberment is choosing to honor the man for his work as a humanitarian. Your completely insensitive and outrageous comment about the 30-06 round was completely uncalled for and out of line and you know it. You like being a troll. That's what idiots do.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Don't be a fuccing idiot. The FEDERAL gubberment is choosing to honor the man for his work as a humanitarian. Your completely insensitive and outrageous comment about the 30-06 round was completely uncalled for and out of line and you know it. You like being a troll. That's what idiots do.
I'm sorry... were your feelings hurt in some way by me stating a fact that Jimmy Ray used a Remington rifle chambered in 30-06 to kill Martin Luther King Jr.? You seem a little sensitive to that fact however, he has been dead for a good long while and that bullet size is common knowledge. Does this mean your feelings have been hurting since April 4, 1968? By the By... I don't give a shit about being sensitive. If peoples feelings get hurt they probably needed to get hurt. Toughen up buttercup.

Squirrel!

Curmudgeon
Feb 26, 2020
Ohio
I'm sorry... were your feelings hurt in some way by me stating a fact that Jimmy Ray used a Remington rifle chambered in 30-06 to kill Martin Luther King Jr.? You seem a little sensitive to that fact however, he has been dead for a good long while and that bullet size is common knowledge. Does this mean your feelings have been hurting since April 4, 1968? By the By... I don't give a shit about being sensitive. If peoples feelings get hurt they probably needed to get hurt. Toughen up buttercup.
Your beeing an azzwipe hurts my feelings in no way. Triggered much are you? LMAO You are such a moron troll thinking all the time about if he is able to say something, rather than SHOULD he say something. You're the problem in this country today. No decency.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Your beeing an azzwipe hurts my feelings in no way. Triggered much are you? LMAO You are such a moron troll thinking all the time about if he is able to say something, rather than SHOULD he say something. You're the problem in this country today. No decency.
Triggered? Really? That's the best word you could come up with? A trendy phrase that someone else came up with. I speak when I want to speak and I say what I want to say. I don't give a damn if you get offended. That's the problem with the country... asshats like YOU that get offended when someone says something. Your thin skin and weak mind keeps you ripe for control and playing follow the leader.

Squirrel!

Curmudgeon
Feb 26, 2020
Ohio
Triggered? Really? That's the best word you could come up with? A trendy phrase that someone else came up with. I speak when I want to speak and I say what I want to say. I don't give a damn if you get offended. That's the problem with the country... asshats like YOU that get offended when someone says something. Your thin skin and weak mind keeps you ripe for control and playing follow the leader.
No, problem with the country are jerk-offs like yourself that have no decency and think they can say whatever they want without consequences. And that hasn't got shitt to do with 'freedom of speech'. Who, besides you, said anything about being offended besides your wanna be azz? Tough guy behind a keyboard. Can't call you a keyboard warrior because a true warrior has a sense of decency, and we all know you severely lack in that department. But by golly you sure as fucc can slam that keypad when you are triggered. And holy crap, you're about as wound up and triggered as any Trumponian loser I've seen yet. Go away kid, ya bother me...

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
No, problem with the country are jerk-offs like yourself that have no decency and think they can say whatever they want without consequences. And that hasn't got shitt to do with 'freedom of speech'. Who, besides you, said anything about being offended besides your wanna be azz? Tough guy behind a keyboard. Can't call you a keyboard warrior because a true warrior has a sense of decency, and we all know you severely lack in that department. But by golly you sure as fucc can slam that keypad when you are triggered. And holy crap, you're about as wound up and triggered as any Trumponian loser I've seen yet. Go away kid, ya bother me...
Says the hypocrite. "Jerk-off" - "azz" - "Tough guy" - "Undecent" - "Triggered" - "Trumponian loser" - "kid".

Your response goal is to insult... you know, doing that thing you say I am doing. "saying whatever I want without consequences" That was you right?

Jerk-off... no, I am an asshole, get it right.
Azz - are you afraid of something? It's ASS.
Tough Guy - When I need to be. Definitely tough enough for the likes of you.
Undecent - You used the wrong word. The correct word is indifferent.
Triggered - Not even remotely.
Trumponian loser - Trump wasn't even part of the conversation and shows your desperation to try to insult.
Kid - Ok Dad... whatever you say.

You live in fear. Afraid to say what you want for fear of offending someone. If you let words spoken by someone else affect you then YOU are the problem. They are words. That is all. They have no power at all until YOU let them have power. Until you look for that excuse to lash out or be offended. You are a coward. Go play follow the leader and continue to live in fear.

On a side note. I went to the bank anyway and just deposited my funds via the ATM on MLK day.

Squirrel!

Curmudgeon
Feb 26, 2020
Ohio
Says the hypocrite. "Jerk-off" - "azz" - "Tough guy" - "Undecent" - "Triggered" - "Trumponian loser" - "kid".

Your response goal is to insult... you know, doing that thing you say I am doing. "saying whatever I want without consequences" That was you right?

Jerk-off... no, I am an asshole, get it right.
Azz - are you afraid of something? It's ASS.
Tough Guy - When I need to be. Definitely tough enough for the likes of you.
Undecent - You used the wrong word. The correct word is indifferent.
Triggered - Not even remotely.
Trumponian loser - Trump wasn't even part of the conversation and shows your desperation to try to insult.
Kid - Ok Dad... whatever you say.

You live in fear. Afraid to say what you want for fear of offending someone. If you let words spoken by someone else affect you then YOU are the problem. They are words. That is all. They have no power at all until YOU let them have power. Until you look for that excuse to lash out or be offended. You are a coward. Go play follow the leader and continue to live in fear.

On a side note. I went to the bank anyway and just deposited my funds via the ATM on MLK day.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And more of your being triggered. This is too funny. Words have meaning and consequences. You don't care. THAT is the problem. YOU are the problem. So triggered you are, you made a list. LOL You know, they say your being triggered so easily is a sure sign you are one scared ass. Do you like that I spelled it to your satisfaction? Naaa, you aren't triggered...:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And more of your being triggered. This is too funny. Words have meaning and consequences. You don't care. THAT is the problem. YOU are the problem. So triggered you are, you made a list. LOL You know, they say your being triggered so easily is a sure sign you are one scared ass. Do you like that I spelled it to your satisfaction? Naaa, you aren't triggered...:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
You couldn't trigger me if you tried. It's called a response you moron. It is not a problem for me that I don't care. People like you are the ones that get ass hurt when people like me laugh at your insults and don't give you the elicited response you were looking for. That's the point where you ignore questions or facts and start lashing out. Trump isn't president, I don't care. The left is trying to control everything, I don't care. You think you triggered me, I don't care. You are toe jam. Now, coward, go take a nap. I don't care.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
The fact that you have to go to a bank and deposit your sack of change is hilarious.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
The fact that you have to go to a bank and deposit your sack of change is hilarious.
Well, I could piss it away on hookers and booze.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds