What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
B*tches still tripping so I'm sitting out side like f*ck you. Rocking MGK

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Anybody know what a "Belly Wrap" is under a manufactured home? Anyone remember Hurricane Irma? Combine the flooding for a week from Irma and the belly wrap under the home for a week and you get an idea of the damage. All of the insulation was soaked and to this very day has the belly wrap swollen and hanging off the sub-floor under the home. Air conditioned air escapes through the gaps this damage has caused.

When I paid rent I spoke with management again and they threatened to evict me because I keep asking them to make repairs. Our terminology was off until yesterday when I educated myself as to the construction methods of manufactured home floors. I also re-read my rental agreement (rules and regulations section) and it says any requested repairs need to be in writing. So I emailed them. I used terminology they use. She wrote me back, apologized to me, thanked me for being on the same page now and said they will have the repairs made by the 14th of Dec. Yay.

Rodek

10+ year member
Feb 18, 2004
Alabama
What pissed me off today? Something I've seen all to frequently where I live out here in the country. Yesterday some inhumane lowdown smooth brained asshat brought a momma dog and 4 puppies out and let them out of their vehicle and drove away. I suppose they feel as if they drop the animals off in an area where there are houses, someone will simply "take them in". This has happened multiple times over the years. One guy was dumping a blue plastic tote full of puppies into the ditch across the road from my house while my wife was watching from the driveway! The dipshit noticed her, picked the puppies up and drove off. One time, someone tied a dog to my mailbox. I could go on and on. I think these people should be taken somewhere and dropped off to fend for themselves!

• Sad
Reactions: Lasherž

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
What pissed me off today? Something I've seen all to frequently where I live out here in the country. Yesterday some inhumane lowdown smooth brained asshat brought a momma dog and 4 puppies out and let them out of their vehicle and drove away. I suppose they feel as if they drop the animals off in an area where there are houses, someone will simply "take them in". This has happened multiple times over the years. One guy was dumping a blue plastic tote full of puppies into the ditch across the road from my house while my wife was watching from the driveway! The dipshit noticed her, picked the puppies up and drove off. One time, someone tied a dog to my mailbox. I could go on and on. I think these people should be taken somewhere and dropped off to fend for themselves!
I think we need to start eating cats and dogs. Don't know why people have such an issue with it. Take all the stray animals and feed the homeless.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
It's raining like a sumbich!!!

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
F*ck me! I just knocked a bottle of ranch off the counter and that shit went EVERYWHERE! Straight bukkaked my kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: ThxOne

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
When insurance companies tell you if you do this or that you will get a discount, you do what they ask for and NO discount! So living up here in Northern Wisconsin we have 2 snowmobiles we keep in damn near mint condition because you just never know when it will snow over a foot and the roads will be closed and have to run to the store. So finally put insurance on both of them since it isn't us that is the problem since my dad has 50 years of snowmobile experience and I have 42. Like always it is the other idiots that are out there these days riding like complete morons. Now based on our birthdays neither, especially him being 74, we don't have to take a safety course it is optional. So I go and waste 25 bucks on a stupid course, take it, pass with a 100% on the test (just like in hunters safety course that you need up here) and get told tonight by the insurance company that taking the course will not give us a discount because we are safe drivers, extensive history of experience and that the snowmobiles are a '97 Polaris Indy 500 and '98 Polaris Indy 440 L/C with a Factory Test Bed Sno-Cross engine in it.

Was about to explode on the phone with them over it. Yeah 25 bucks isn't much but 4 hours to go through a course online, 25 bucks to take it and no discount after being told by them on the phone there was one.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
When insurance companies tell you if you do this or that you will get a discount, you do what they ask for and NO discount! So living up here in Northern Wisconsin we have 2 snowmobiles we keep in damn near mint condition because you just never know when it will snow over a foot and the roads will be closed and have to run to the store. So finally put insurance on both of them since it isn't us that is the problem since my dad has 50 years of snowmobile experience and I have 42. Like always it is the other idiots that are out there these days riding like complete morons. Now based on our birthdays neither, especially him being 74, we don't have to take a safety course it is optional. So I go and waste 25 bucks on a stupid course, take it, pass with a 100% on the test (just like in hunters safety course that you need up here) and get told tonight by the insurance company that taking the course will not give us a discount because we are safe drivers, extensive history of experience and that the snowmobiles are a '97 Polaris Indy 500 and '98 Polaris Indy 440 L/C with a Factory Test Bed Sno-Cross engine in it.

Was about to explode on the phone with them over it. Yeah 25 bucks isn't much but 4 hours to go through a course online, 25 bucks to take it and no discount after being told by them on the phone there was one.

I love USAA. Never had a single issue with them.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States

It costs a little bit more but honestly having an agent between me and the insurance company is one of the best decisions I ever made. Every problem I've ever had and every vehicle I've added has been a cake walk because the person I'm prominently communicating with works for me and not them, plus they understand all the many ways I'm going to get fucked and steer me clear.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Wtf is that garbage
I love that song. Listen to mgk everyday.you already know that. I get along with people that HATE MGK but if u don't like Halsey then we can't be friends

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Why is "I" capitalized. He, she, they, them ain't?

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Guess it was time for my neighbors to put out their tacky trailer park inflatable decorations for my motion sensors to pick up every time the wind blows.
42B9B679-E4A1-45AD-BB08-71F3BBE6391E.png

• Haha
Reactions: Slo_Ride

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
I tried to go through USAA as my Gpa was a Korean War Veteran but he was never a member. His sister married his platoon mate and his other sister & her husband were veterans as well. But when I asked a friend who is a mid level person there as they were members she said it wouldn't work. It had to be a brother, sister, gma or gpa or parent. Idk if that has changed as that was back in 2010. And I know she is still there.

One thing about my Great Uncle Ken, my gpa's platoon mate in basic. Idk if you have ever seen Pork Chop Hill the movie, but it was their platoon that rushed that hill. He is in the beginning of that movie where they used the real live footage of them charging. My Gpa was sent elsewhere and wasn't part of it though. Somehow Uncle Ken came out of unscathed physically. I do remember him having issues though they said with PTSD at 1st when he came back. When him and my gpa were in basic together my gpa freaked out during live fire training and stood up. Ken jumped on him to save him and that started a life long friendship with Ken marrying his sister Mae.

I wish I could go through USAA as then my house and car would be cheaper then I am paying now. Clean record for 20+ years, over 40 and yet I get hit 250 bucks every 6 months for a '03 Explorer with 72,000 miles on it with 250 deductibles. And trust me I have tried every single place around for a 100 mile radius on both the house and car. My house insurance is cheaper then my car is per year at 467.00,LOL.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I tried to go through USAA as my Gpa was a Korean War Veteran but he was never a member. His sister married his platoon mate and his other sister & her husband were veterans as well. But when I asked a friend who is a mid level person there as they were members she said it wouldn't work. It had to be a brother, sister, gma or gpa or parent. Idk if that has changed as that was back in 2010. And I know she is still there.

One thing about my Great Uncle Ken, my gpa's platoon mate in basic. Idk if you have ever seen Pork Chop Hill the movie, but it was their platoon that rushed that hill. He is in the beginning of that movie where they used the real live footage of them charging. My Gpa was sent elsewhere and wasn't part of it though. Somehow Uncle Ken came out of unscathed physically. I do remember him having issues though they said with PTSD at 1st when he came back. When him and my gpa were in basic together my gpa freaked out during live fire training and stood up. Ken jumped on him to save him and that started a life long friendship with Ken marrying his sister Mae.

I wish I could go through USAA as then my house and car would be cheaper then I am paying now. Clean record for 20+ years, over 40 and yet I get hit 250 bucks every 6 months for a '03 Explorer with 72,000 miles on it with 250 deductibles. And trust me I have tried every single place around for a 100 mile radius on both the house and car. My house insurance is cheaper then my car is per year at 467.00,LOL.
I've been a USAA member for so long I honestly couldn't tell you who is and who isn't allowed to be a member these days. All I know is it's inexpensive, and GREAT customer service. They are very respectfuI and don't try to con you or jip you like some insurance companies. I even Bank with them.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Well my friend tried to get me in, she is even a mid level higher up and couldn't do it. But maybe things have changed idk. I haven't checked because of what she told me. Figured it was pointless at this point. Plus there isn't a USAA Bank anywhere near me but I could care less about that. I have a employee based account at BMO since my mom was a employee of them after their small local bank got bought out. Once I give that up I lose a bunch of stuff with it.All it is there for is bills anyways,lol.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Well my friend tried to get me in, she is even a mid level higher up and couldn't do it. But maybe things have changed idk. I haven't checked because of what she told me. Figured it was pointless at this point. Plus there isn't a USAA Bank anywhere near me but I could care less about that. I have a employee based account at BMO since my mom was a employee of them after their small local bank got bought out. Once I give that up I lose a bunch of stuff with it.All it is there for is bills anyways,lol.
I don't just bank with USAA, they get my money that I don't want to touch. Wells Fargo is my daily. I do know it can't be a friend. You or a close relative have to be military and a member.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 34)

• bromo
  • L
  • ThxOne
  • Kickstand

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds