What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
When I was in high school I got one of my skanky girlfriends mom to give it up. She wasn’t very hot, but it was totally worth it.
I've banged a few mom's. Lots of sisters.

Reactions: Buck

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
I go to pay a bill that has a minimum monthly interest payment and I pay more than that as per normal. I ask them what the minimum payment is and they give me, again, a different amount. I ask them how they always give me one amount and then on the day I pay, they give me a different amount? His response was that "their math isn't exact".......... huh? Math isn't exact????
The interest is 12.5%. Their math isn't exact. $500 owed, the minimum payment is 12.5%. How much is the minimum payment? $62.50. How hard was that?
That's normal, it changes based on what day you pay on. During my time at a bank we'd refer all exact payments back to the loan department for this reason although I could do the calculations at my desk, they didn't trust us. Each day factors into the interest to the point that shorter months like february affect it less than longer months like december.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
That's normal, it changes based on what day you pay on. During my time at a bank we'd refer all exact payments back to the loan department for this reason although I could do the calculations at my desk, they didn't trust us. Each day factors into the interest to the point that shorter months like february affect it less than longer months like december.
I know, trust me, I know. However... time wasn't even a factor. However, the payment is literally every 30 days regardless of what month it is... in fact, the payment day changes month to month to make sure it is a 30 day span all the time.

The problem is that I ask them a specific question and they add a bunch of stuff to the answer that I didn't ask which confuses them. It is super simple. What is my minimum payment? Not if I pay 4 days early, what is my payment or what if I pay 2 days late. If they do it to me next month I am going to show them how to do the math and then talk down to them like they didn't pass the 5th grade. Which at this point, I am not sure they did. It is the exact same math as finding out what the tax is on the dollar amount of an item you want to buy. $100 item, 7% sales tax. 100 x .07 = $7.00 Total price is $107.00. Some people struggle with common sense I guess.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
I know, trust me, I know. However... time wasn't even a factor. However, the payment is literally every 30 days regardless of what month it is... in fact, the payment day changes month to month to make sure it is a 30 day span all the time.

The problem is that I ask them a specific question and they add a bunch of stuff to the answer that I didn't ask which confuses them. It is super simple. What is my minimum payment? Not if I pay 4 days early, what is my payment or what if I pay 2 days late. If they do it to me next month I am going to show them how to do the math and then talk down to them like they didn't pass the 5th grade. Which at this point, I am not sure they did. It is the exact same math as finding out what the tax is on the dollar amount of an item you want to buy. $100 item, 7% sales tax. 100 x .07 = $7.00 Total price is $107.00. Some people struggle with common sense I guess.
I mean considering it's their job to compute those payments accurately it's pretty bad if they're doing a 30 day cycle. It might be something where they need to address the charges that haven't been collected yet, I'm not sure. With electronic payments and credit cards a lot can change in a short amount of time, so they might just want someone more official than a computer determining what stuff the payment covers and what stuff to save for the next month or w/e. Luckily I only ever had to work with personal/commercial bank loans, accounts, and debit cards which are much simpler since they're not all tied together like a line of credit. We did have those but the loan department was very particular about them.

If I were you I'd just account for a little extra equivalent to 5 days or so of interest and pay that. Less hassle, you don't have to worry about it not being enough, and the extra just pays it off quicker.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Got a new TV today.. Real nice LG. Only problem is they just apparently forgot to include the mounting bolts for the stands?? It stands up without them but sheesh those feet don't inspire a lot of confidence even with the bolts in there. I can't decide whether to go back to best buy and ask them wtf or order some on amazon for 7 bucks.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
What pisses me off is the people of the US not knowing their own rights, bill of rights, declaration of independence, the constition. 90% of the US people are CUCKS
Hey I'm constantly saying 90 percent of the people on this planet need to cease to exist.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I mean considering it's their job to compute those payments accurately it's pretty bad if they're doing a 30 day cycle. It might be something where they need to address the charges that haven't been collected yet, I'm not sure. With electronic payments and credit cards a lot can change in a short amount of time, so they might just want someone more official than a computer determining what stuff the payment covers and what stuff to save for the next month or w/e. Luckily I only ever had to work with personal/commercial bank loans, accounts, and debit cards which are much simpler since they're not all tied together like a line of credit. We did have those but the loan department was very particular about them.

If I were you I'd just account for a little extra equivalent to 5 days or so of interest and pay that. Less hassle, you don't have to worry about it not being enough, and the extra just pays it off quicker.
I am working on it lol. I ask for the minimum payment due and then pay that plus $100-$200 more. It's almost paid off now. Once it is, I can get back to stocking up stereo stuff for the next vehicle. At this point it looks like it will be the old reliable straight six in a 99-04 Grand Cherokee.

Reactions: Lasherž

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Why do alot of chicks stick their tongues to the backs of their teeth when they smile for pictures? Seems mainly ex cheerleaders...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Butting heads with the rental managers again. I ask why the maintenance crew never came back after fixing the porch and they told me they assumed everything was fixed. Of course it isn't all fixed so I ask them again to come out and repair the sub floor under the property as conditioned air is still leaking out under the house. She argued with me to no end that I couldn't live there if they repaired the A/C ducts in the floors. She went on and on about other things that they wouldn't repair as well. Like the uneven floor in the dining room. She basically said I had to live with it. When this place was flooded because of Irma, the water sat touching the underside of the home for over a week. It destroyed the A/C 12" lines, the insulation under the home and the sub floor panels. They replaced the A/C unit and the 12" lines but they did not replace the wood panels that were damaged and sealing the floors where the A/C ducts run. So air escapes under the home.

She said if I was so unhappy then why do I live there? I said that isn't the point! I am unhappy because you wont fix the problem that I have been telling you about since 2017!!! I said I want the repairs made. If you won't do it then I will contract someone to come out here and make the repairs and then you all can pay the bill. She said no, you can't do that. I said then make the repairs. She said she was done and she was going to draw up a 60 day eviction. I said nope, we aren't going anywhere. We just renewed the lease at $50 more a month and you cannot evict me because I want you to fix an issue with your property that you are obligated to keep repaired. It was not damaged when I moved in and it needs to be repaired back to that state. I again said we aren't moving. She said her people were coming to make repairs on the 14th of this month. I said then get the repairs done, period and I walked out of the rental office.

The nerve. Threaten to evict me because I want the repairs made and she didn't like that I was arguing with her about it.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Just learned from Burnt Chrysler's IG that Tom Segura is in the hospital. Broke his arm and leg playing basketball. Fool better start drinking some milk.

• Haha
Reactions: Buck

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Not gonna lie I'm a little bummed. I've been seeing this chick, looks a lot like Halsey, same size and everything, but her bf gets outta jail tomorrow. No more fake Halsey lovin for me I guess

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I hate when people on IG ask a question in their story and put the options down in the message box.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Met and fell for two more chicks this evening. Yolo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 34)

• bromo
  • L
  • ThxOne
  • Kickstand

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds