What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
That mine is in bisbee. Sierra vista is where Ft. Huachuca military base is. Tombstone, douglas and bisbee are the other towns south and east of Sierra vista. Sierra vista is where Cochise college is, as it’s the larger town up there.
We played against them at the Douglas campus. I went to Central Arizona CC just outside of Casa Grande. I was lucky enough to get a full ride to Tennessee after that. Horrible campus, but good times.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
We played against them at the Douglas campus. I went to Central Arizona CC just outside of Casa Grande. I was lucky enough to get a full ride to Tennessee after that. Horrible campus, but good times.
Haven’t spent much time in casa grande. Basically just drove through on the way to San Diego. I did a small construction job at a circle K there, but it was out on I-10, so never had a reason to actually go in to casa grande.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Every morning I’m constantly dealing with the elderly pulling out in front of me and almost causing wrecks with my children in the car!!

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
That exact same thing almost happened to me only some old lady from Arizona in the pouring down snow...tries to move over in my lane while I am there. I had to slam on the brakes and slam on the horn so she didn't hit me. Then she flips me the bird,lol. She stops then finally gets behind me and follows me into the parking lot at the next light where I was going and proceeds to tell me that by law I have to let her in because her signal was on...I laughed and told her "Lady you really need to get new bi-focals, read the rules of the law and get back to me." She got pissed and squealed out of there damn near hit the curb from her tires spinning so much from the snow & sleet,lol.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
That exact same thing almost happened to me only some old lady from Arizona in the pouring down snow...tries to move over in my lane while I am there. I had to slam on the brakes and slam on the horn so she didn't hit me. Then she flips me the bird,lol. She stops then finally gets behind me and follows me into the parking lot at the next light where I was going and proceeds to tell me that by law I have to let her in because her signal was on...I laughed and told her "Lady you really need to get new bi-focals, read the rules of the law and get back to me." She got pissed and squealed out of there damn near hit the curb from her tires spinning so much from the snow & sleet,lol.
Goddamn boomers

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Haven’t spent much time in casa grande. Basically just drove through on the way to San Diego. I did a small construction job at a circle K there, but it was out on I-10, so never had a reason to actually go in to casa grande.
Our campus was about 15 minutes outside of Casa Grande. We were isolated in the middle of the desert on campus. We listened to the javelina's and smelled the skunks at night. Bonfire parties in the desert were the big thing. No cable TV and no internet. Old school.

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Flakey as fuck people.

Another rental of mine had the back porch added onto the house and the roof slope was incorrect causing it to collect water. I have had 4 people say they would fix it and never show up or ghost me after giving them the job...

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Flakey as fuck people.

Another rental of mine had the back porch added onto the house and the roof slope was incorrect causing it to collect water. I have had 4 people say they would fix it and never show up or ghost me after giving them the job...
What's the plan on fixing it? Shorten some posts to create slope or raise the ledger somehow?

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
What's the plan on fixing it? Shorten some posts to create slope or raise the ledger somehow?
Honestly I don't remember what exactly was going to be done. Been a month since I talked to the last guy and 6 months since I started trying to get the problem fixed.

It has a metal roof and where the metal roof from the house and the porch meet up they didn't have enough overhang and with the porch roof not having the right pitch has water sitting where the house roof and porch roof meet and leaking water down the side and onto the floor.

Actually I shouldn't call it a porch. It's an add on but not air conditioned. Sooo a "Florida room".

roof1.jpg

roof2.jpg

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Trying not to think about a certain someone. The cosmic energy is unbelievable. The sex is amazing. The relationship is insanely toxic. Guess two outta three aint bad.

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Honestly I don't remember what exactly was going to be done. Been a month since I talked to the last guy and 6 months since I started trying to get the problem fixed.

It has a metal roof and where the metal roof from the house and the porch meet up they didn't have enough overhang and with the porch roof not having the right pitch has water sitting where the house roof and porch roof meet and leaking water down the side and onto the floor.

Actually I shouldn't call it a porch. It's an add on but not air conditioned. Sooo a "Florida room".

View attachment 24392

View attachment 24393

View attachment 24392

View attachment 24393
That's a tough one. I would install some 12" bitchathayne (spelling?) with a hard roller to get it in the contour of the roof. Rain Buster makes an easy one to use. Then, pour some type of hot mop tar over that.
Screenshot_20201126-211616_Samsung Internet.jpg

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
That's a tough one. I would install some 12" bitchathayne (spelling?) with a hard roller to get it in the contour of the roof. Rain Buster makes an easy one to use. Then, pour some type of hot mop tar over that.
Thanks I'll look into that. A guy on Youtube called flat roof doctor recommends this stuff called Super Silicone Seal by Bergstrom Industries. I might try that as well. Might as well try before spending $3k to have the roof re done.

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Thanks I'll look into that. A guy on Youtube called flat roof doctor recommends this stuff called Super Silicone Seal by Bergstrom Industries. I might try that as well. Might as well try before spending $3k to have the roof re done.
Besides lowering the posts to create a pitch, all your fixes will be just stop gap measures. I was thinking the the rain buster, combined with some roof tar, that maybe you could create ⅛" per foot pitch. Not ideal, ¼"-½" would be ideal, but better than nothing.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
So this chick called me a f*ggot and has been telling everyone I'm gay simply because I wouldn't have sex with her earlier today. Lmao! I'm so gonna f*ck her sister for that.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
  • Haha
Reactions: SlugButter

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Believe it or not but that's a true story and I'm dead serious about f*cking her sister

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 38)

• sherwood71

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds