what amp

khops
10+ year member

SPFLD, OH
Ive decided to just exchange my amp for another amp of equal or lesser value since its screwed up twice now and has never been pushed hard.The sub this is going to is a mtx 9512-44,and it can take a beating.I have quite a big list so here it is...mtx thunder 81001 /// alpine pdx 1.1000 /// pioneer premier prs-p5000spl /// mtx thunder elite 1501d /// alphasonik pma 800hca /// hifonics xx-hercules /// arc audio 1500v1xxk

narrowing it down im gonna go with......mtx thunder 81001 alpine pdx 1.1000 pioneer premier prs-p5000spl hifonics xx-hercules,its a hard decison from here,ive heard good things about the hercules and the thunder 81001 and havent heard anything about the pioneer or alpine amp but they seem like decent amps

Has any1 had experience with arc amps?The alpine amp is sounding pretty good to me because it can give my sub decent power and its not supposed to strain your battery or alternator very much.

Has any1 had experience with arc amps?The alpine amp is sounding pretty good to me because it can give my sub decent power and its not supposed to strain your battery or alternator very much.
It's not really going to matter which amp you choose. They are both in the 1kW and are fused to 120A (Arc = 3x40A, Alpine = 4x30A).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.