How good is a Fusion Encounter 300 watt amplifier?????

DHD isn't a brand I put much faith into but what is the RMS ratings on those subs since I would imagine 500w is most likely the peak rating rather than the continuous wattage envelope...

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but sell the amp. The encounter line isn't all that hot. I've got the powerplant line, which is decent, but I didn't pay more then 130 for either of my amps. I'd recommend selling it and at least go up to the powerplants.

Assuming you want to stick with fusion of course, no reason not to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I was thinking the cost verses the price of a new subwoofer wouldnt be worth the effort. Fusion Audio wasnt a very well made brand of audio in general
It is in eBay. It is a bit more complicated. You clip off the gray blocks on your radio's harness and splice in the new harness by color matching...
Well I finally had a chance to hook up the us acoustics amp. What a difference. Still playing around with the 13 band equilizer. The h/u put out...
This Is a NIB amplifier, one of two that I was to use. Decided to go class A/B on the front mids and tweets and just purchased a Helix B FOUR...
Good thing its under warranty and that you have contacted A.Control about the issue so it has been documented. It will help speed up the return...

About this thread

nebstewart07

10+ year member
nebstewart07
MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from