What amp should I get??????

Participant count
  • Participant list
another amp would be a pg tantrum 1200.1. mine was bench tested at i believe 1422 watts rms @ 4 ohms. they are a little more effiecient and have some more features than the jbl but also cost more

I am looking at getting 2 Kicker L5 D4's. I am kinda new and I am not sure what amp would makes these pound. I have been told that the JBL BP 1200.1 would work fine but I would like more opinions. thanks...
The subs are rated at 600 watts RMS 1200 peak at 4ohm

If i were to get and am i would get a MTX 1800w it'll make those subs pound and MTX amps let you wire just about anything to them and they can take the power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.