What Amp and Sub do u suggest

john_1984
10+ year member

i have all alpine gear but it doesnot bother me if my sub and amp are not i have about $800

and my current system is a

CDM-7874EB alpine head unit

SPR-175A 6 1/2 " splits in the front

and

SPR-692B 6 * 9's in the back

could any one suggest a good sub and amp 4 it

i was thinking about a j car amp not sure for the sub

I don't mean to jump down everyone's throat, but I think that like.. maybe 2 people on this forum have actually heard Adire subs. Don't recommend things you haven't even heard. Or just say, "I HEAR Adire's are very good subwoofers". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yuo cant forget he lives it australia and stuff like adire is a tad hard to find

the speakers are goood jcar is good too as long as it is the newer versions the h/u is alpine so it is good sub you cant go wrong wit a type s 12" in a 1 cuft box and the amp for all of that would have to be a jcar 5 channel i have used one b4 and they are pretty good

i am in aus and i reckon that $600 will get you a 2 channel amp and a sub for about $400 if you look around and the rest you can spend on nothing untill you save enough for a 4 channell

and just keep running my speakers of my head unit??

my mate has a lanzar amp i think thats its name a two channel one he said i might be able to buy it for $200 is that good or will i be paying too much

what sub a 10" or a 12"

Originally posted by EarDrummin. I don't mean to jump down everyone's throat, but I think that like.. maybe 2 people on this forum have actually heard Adire subs. Don't recommend things you haven't even heard. Or just say, "I HEAR Adire's are very good subwoofers". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I gotta ask..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.