what 2 12s for 4 cubes and 4000 RMS?

99grandprixGT
5,000+ posts

now got an 04 grand prix
home
so what you guys think? im prob not going to go with the crunch gp 3000 any more. thinking maybe i should just go ahead and get more power now. so looking into used IA 40.1s mabye the memphis 4k watt. so what subs would you go with for 2k RMS a peice. and 4 cubes to work with. i want 12s,so i can use the box i have now. its 4 cubes tuned to 33hz. thanks and as budget im thinking 500-600? but alittle more will not hurt. i want loud, not to worried about SQ. thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

HDC3, DD9500, Cascade Omegas...
Hdc's are more in your budget

And, id go with a stetsom 4k2d.
ya thats what i was think id have to go with the HDC3s, but just seeing what else is out there. how much does that stetsom usally go for?

I have really good things about funky puppy subs think they take a lil more than 2krms a piece thou
im trying not to kill my self.

I'm really likeing my DC lv4xl so I'm going to suggest that. It can most definitely handle 2000w all day long.

I'm really likeing my DC lv4xl so I'm going to suggest that. It can most definitely handle 2000w all day long.
anyone know where i could see the prices of the DC subs? went to there site and it says contact a dealer

I think there's still a pair of Omega 12"s in the classifieds.
i want to buy the subs new if i can afford it, and it wont be for another month but just getting some ideas now. to plan for it and get my electrical ready.

i hear great things about the DCs. HDC3s are always a crutch in case you cant find something and they will work very well. BTL 12s are nasty but new is out of price range. idk bout RE MTs, idk about the atomic 12s, the IA DPs are too expensive im assuming. other than that.. ascendant might have something.

i hear great things about the DCs. HDC3s are always a crutch in case you cant find something and they will work very well. BTL 12s are nasty but new is out of price range. idk bout RE MTs, idk about the atomic 12s, the IA DPs are too expensive im assuming. other than that.. ascendant might have something.
ya i emailed to check price of the DCs. as for the BTL ya out of price range. te BLs are not though. but still kinda pricy when add all the options. i mean i can get the HDC3s for 550ish shipped and they can handle 2k RMS i think that's what ill have to do, unless i want to run 1 15 with 4k RMS:crazy: mabye fully loaded BTL 15? but i think id rather have 2 12s.

9515 for that fact. but still pricey. yeah i like the idea of 2 HDC3s. itll be plenty loud.
ya, i hope lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif but anyways need to order a HO alt. I might just do 1 15. i just always had 2 12s. so I'm afraid if i get the 1 15 and am disappointed then I'm screwed, cuz i wont have the space to add another 15. with out some work.oh and it would cost allot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.