which subs should i get?

Codycancatch8
10+ year member

I am buying subs this weekend.

I can get 2 12 kicker cvx. Brand New in box. For 200. Or I can get 4 JL 8W7 for 350cash plus a soundstream picasso 2.350 amp.

They are going in a ford ranger ext cab.

Which is a better deal and which could i fit in my truck easier?

Any help would be great.

im doing a sealed box.

would the 4 8 get louder and sound better than the two 12?

so for the money you would go with the 8 inch jl.

and guess the box wouldnt have to be as big.

i would chose the 8's just out of personal pref. never had exprience with the w7 so i wouldnt be able to compare the two but my guess would be the 2 12's would get louder but the jls would sound better while still geting loud

Jesus, FOUR 8W7's and an amp for $350? That is a fucking steal. Snatch that up before he sells it to someone else, and if you're not happy with it, sell them and pocket an extra $350.

i say you just go with a single 12" cascade designs omega... then you can geta decent 2000 watt rms amp at 1 ohm and you will be golden... put it in 2-2.5 cubes ported... and you will get loud while sounding good at the same time...

200 for the pair.

im trying to figure out which is a better deal. they are brand new in box. 4ohm kicker cvx 12.

both for 200.

buying them tom just doing some more research.

or the 4 jl 8w7 for 350 and my amp for all 4.

they are bout a year old.

which would work better in my truck.

im going for loud.

im a kid, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.