West's Oak Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once subs are in it I don't believe the wood would show because it would darken up the box a lot......I will hit it with some black paint just for shits and giggles.......

LOL people will be looking down into the port //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gifWonder what they are hoping to see...

I should put some LED's behind the port. Think that would look cool?
Any other box, yes. That one, no. too classy for ricer shiz, imo. Such a handsome cabinet. I gotta ask tho, lol,...how much does it weigh?

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Out answered a few times there lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Any other box, yes. That one, no. too classy for river shiz, imo. Such a handsome cabinet. I gotta ask tho, lol,...how much does it weigh?
Haven't weighed it yet but just moving it around I would say 45-50 pounds.......The main box is an OAK PLY so it's really no more heavier than my Arauco I use...

Gorgeous, man. Looks like high-grade furniture. Maybe you can make that a stealth HT ottoman or something when you're done with it in the car...

I may get into some more Oak Creations once I get my new larger table saw..........
Lol there's a niche market for you. Boxes so pretty, they don't need carpet. You could go crazy audiophile and start making them out of concrete or marble...

Haven't weighed it yet but just moving it around I would say 45-50 pounds.......The main box is an OAK PLY so it's really no more heavier than my Arauco I use...
Gotcha. And I meant ricer in my op, lol... Dang autocorrect.

I'll just get some subs for the living room lol
Stealth sub ottoman. I already posted this. GET WITH THE PROGRAM MAN!!!

Jk. I'm jelly of this box. Love that octo and I'm glad Brian recessed it. Those octos that shove all the way out make me think of a sexx toy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants