West's Oak Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

double 07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Etowah, TN
This is going to be a slow process over the next few days in between other builds I have going but here it goes....It's going to be an Oak Plywood constructed enclosure with solid oak octoport and more than likely solid oak trimmings on all corners.......It will be braced internally including 45s in all corners with mdf......This is for his two ID subs......4 cubes net 30hz.....

20121210_191026.jpg

20121214_192517.jpg

20121214_193850.jpg

Finally showing them skills you got looks awesome brian good work !
Kevin has been telling you I was "THE MAN" all along.....maybe now you will believe him...LMAO....wait until I get this stained with mahogany red stain and several coats of poly........It's going to be BEA beautiful........

[quote name='double 07']Kevin has been telling you I was "THE MAN" all along.....maybe now you will believe him...LMAO....wait until I get this stained with mahogany red stain and several coats of poly........It's going to be BEA beautiful........[/QUOTE]

hahah yeah man i knew you were jsut needed that one customer to come along with the request so you could showcase that talent cant wait @West ; need pics of this in your ride bro!

[quote name='cdc351jeferson']hahah yeah man i knew you were jsut needed that one customer to come along with the request so you could showcase that talent cant wait @West ; need pics of this in your ride bro![/QUOTE]

HAhaha!
Will have the McIntosh amps showcased with this in the background.

Good god...octo and stain and I'm not making any sense right now, but man that is a nice start. Can't wait to see how this ends up.

Sure your suspension's gonna be able to handle the weight? This thing is gonna weigh a pretty bit...thank god you're not paying shipping

Sure your suspension's gonna be able to handle the weight? This thing is gonna weigh a pretty bit...thank god you're not paying shipping
It won't be that bad. Only 4 cubes and I am going to pull the spare tire to compensate for the added wieght. I won't be able to access the spare tire anyway with the box and amps in the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants