Were can I buy these

Looking to buy a few of these pads. One side has adhesive and the other has a magnetized side.
DSC01970.jpg

Hey check ACmoore or walmart all you need is project magnets it has the adhesive and its a magnet

i just used the 3m double sided tape to hold my antenna to the bottom of the rear window when i had sirius. held it on for 2 years in the elements with no problems and easy to remove when needed.

i don't think the pad itself is magnatized the magnet is in the antennas the pad is most likely a thin piece of metal
this.. op if you are looking for the pads to use with the antennas it is just an adhesive with flexible metal.. the antenna is the magnet.. if you are looking for other purposes then carry on

i have one that i never used with my kenwood dd with navi, how much money you got?????

jk i'm going to keep it in case i need it one day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.