Were can I buy these

bigaudiofanati2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Looking to buy a few of these pads. One side has adhesive and the other has a magnetized side.

DSC01970.jpg

I'd be interested as to where you can purchase these also. I know they come with a lot of double din nav units...

I'd be interested as to where you can purchase these also. I know they come with a lot of double din nav units...
i still have the one that came with mine, it the instructions its referred to as a grounding plate.

actually.. here tool this one look like that just larger:
http://www.topoftheline.com/leatnoslippa.html

**** it.. it's not magnetized though.
Ya all these are rubber and i am just looking for like a thin piece of magnet that has adhesive on the back. They are pretty nice to sue for the antennas and all. I have been looking for these for a few weeks now and can not seem to find them.

yeah, these aren't 'slip pads'. These are slippery as a bish. They just are magnetized haha. They make for a very clean dash install of any antenna's.
I can't please everyone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

another suggestion:

Try sticking a sub magnet into liquid nails and just putting it on your dash for a few days. there you go, will work better than an original magnet pad i'm sure :/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.