Anyone have connections with Atomic?

Participant count
  • Participant list

njaykaplan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm looking for an apxx or two, and knew someone on here, spl guru, who had a great relationship with George wu. I rarely see him on AIM, i'm waiting to ask him as i'm sure he'll find me the best deal, but anyone on here have any good deals on either APXX or SHWS? Maybe even an apx motor or hw if it'll take 5k rms nicely lol.

The guru is still on here, but I highly doubt he will suggest Atomic anymore.

and it's very justified //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif don't deal with Wu, he'll try to screw you out of every dollar he can get.

Whats the gurus name now, and what happened with him and George? i remember him getting rid of atomic 3ks for like 350 shipped a piece. I figured he would get better prices from George than anyone, i never hear anything about atomic anymore.

I just want the motors or subs, i dont want to deal with George or anybody direct anymore //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif. I can take it to David Moore or Scott Sackett for reconing and not worry about a thing.

I doubt a shop would be able to hook me up with what i want, the guy i was looking for just had an amazing collection when i used to talk to him, but i'm a year or 2 too late. I just remember him having so much sitting around back then lol.

he has a shitload of blown subs just sitting around he tries to hawk them at cs all the time pretty cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.