well it looks like ED is copying kicker now

i know its an error, hence the lol under my post and i worte it must be a typo. Just posted this cause i know theres a lot of ED haters.

Wonder how they sound, The Atlas was impressing. IMO sounded better that the kickers...
Yep, I second that.

I was told about the HiFonics square subs having 2 models, one with lights, and one without. The non lighted model was higher power handling, and more beefy. I dunno, I havent looked for it, but whichever ones I heard in that olds wagon.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif Was extremely loud for 2-12s.

Yep, I second that.

I was told about the HiFonics square subs having 2 models, one with lights, and one without. The non lighted model was higher power handling, and more beefy. I dunno, I havent looked for it, but whichever ones I heard in that olds wagon.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif Was extremely loud for 2-12s.
The older ones, My friend had 2 12" ported, they were loud as fuk. IMO they put his old L7's to shame. he was running the pair off a 2500.1 kicker...

If I ever go to the other side, the square side, I will go with the Atlas models....if I can find em locally.

But, as of right now, my subs are set in my mind which ones I will get as soon as my 2 PBXs are gone.

how is it a company like adire goes out of business and these clowns are still around?
Just to be fair, Adire was innovative but they had their fair share of problems as well. Let's face it, if there weren't issues they would most likely still be around.

JP

Ribbed surround. Thats a no-no. How old is this?
Don't you remember from that SPAM post a little bit ago (last week I believe), ribbed surrounds cure cancer and prevent clipping. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif;)

Just to be fair, Adire was innovative but they had their fair share of problems as well. Let's face it, if there weren't issues they would most likely still be around.
JP
There were a lot of reasons for Adire closing down. They didn't close down because of issues that were driver related. I won't say anything on here though - you guys will have to see if you can track down Dan to tell you.

how is it a company like adire goes out of business and these clowns are still around?
i thought that wiggins popped a cap in adire to follow other business opportunities //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

it had been my understanding that adire going under was not due solely to a lack of the products selling, but more along the lines that he had other, more lucrative business opportunities that made him re-evaluate where he wanted to stand in the industry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.