Weirdest thing ever!

My car is a 1971 Plymouth scamp, and why should I get rid og the cap? after I put it on it seemed like my bass was hitting better
thats all in your head. just think off it as a battery the alternator has to charge on big bass notes it will deplete the charge. thus having t he alternator having to charge it again

what?? and I found out my issue I took the groud and put it strait to a bolt that holds my bracket to my bumber and the bass hits waaay better, shakes my whole car and vibrates a metal plate in my trunk. gunna buy some foam tomorrow to stop that but I never knew a ground would make this much of a diff!

is that a roller or flat tappet?

if your talking about lifters I have no clue lifters and carburetor's I haven't worked on yet all I know is is that my lifters are hydraulic and I'm going to adjust them soon cause theres a faint ticking coming from one of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.