Weird Sub Issue

well f#ck u a$$hole at least i try to help insteat of coming here to make fun of the others
(administrator or moderator please delete my account and all my posts thanks for all)
Touch a nerve cupcake?... lol... that 900 watt at 2 ohm Crossfire vr 1000 thread was entertaining... as is your current response

Well, sorry for the slow reply. Had to work and it's been waaaay too hot outside to go mess with a car I don't drive every day lol. Anyway, you guys were right. One sub was wired out of phase. Many thanks

I don't understand why that made such a huge difference though. Years ago I had a seventh order sub box where two subs were bolted to a separation board facing each other. One was wired out of phase on purpose so they would move together. When one moved forward, the other moved backward. That was the loudest sub box I've ever had. Maybe something to do with mounting, I don't know. Anyway sounds awesome now! Again. Many thanks

Well, sorry for the slow reply. Had to work and it's been waaaay too hot outside to go mess with a car I don't drive every day lol. Anyway, you guys were right. One sub was wired out of phase. Many thanks

I don't understand why that made such a huge difference though. Years ago I had a seventh order sub box where two subs were bolted to a separation board facing each other. One was wired out of phase on purpose so they would move together. When one moved forward, the other moved backward. That was the loudest sub box I've ever had. Maybe something to do with mounting, I don't know. Anyway sounds awesome now! Again. Many thanks
YES because subs both moved in same direction which is what u have now that u corrected it this time..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.